Gundam Decal questions

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
vaKuz

Gundam Decal questions

I have been pondering on this for a while. For those who are familiarized with the MG Gundam Decal series no.16 for EFSF General, I wanted to know which certain insignia meant. Here's a picture for a more clear view.

http://www.astrohobby.com.au/catalogue/c94/c110/p1426

I know of the 4th MS Squad, Torrington Base, Amuro's personal symbol and White Base. But do anyone knows what the horse and the eagle insignia stands for? It's the first and the third symbols from the upper left. Oh, and what of the "arrow piercing through the heart" symbol meant as well?
Knowledge is limited, but imagination is unlimited

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert
Sarge133

Well, the only one I know is the Gold horse on the left is the symbol of the Thoroughbred. Those same golden horse medallions came with my Gundam G05.
vaKuz

Sarge133 wrote:Well, the only one I know is the Gold horse on the left is the symbol of the Thoroughbred. Those same golden horse medallions came with my Gundam G05.
I assume Thoroughbred is a name of a ship right? Never knew it was from a game.

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert
CHASER

The Thoroughbred was the green Pegasus 3 class refit, can't recall from what UC series though.

And... the arrow in the heart reminds me of the one printed on the Zakrello, though it has two hearts. I'm curious too now. :shock:
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.
Xanatos11

It was from Encounters in Space, the PS2 game.
Wedge14

Hmm let me take a crack at this...

I believe the heart with the Arrow is from the Gundam Pixie.

The one with the IV and Chamelon is the Immortal 4th team we all know that. I don't recognize the others...
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
vaKuz

Wedge14 wrote:Hmm let me take a crack at this...

I believe the heart with the Arrow is from the Gundam Pixie.

The one with the IV and Chamelon is the Immortal 4th team we all know that. I don't recognize the others...
Immortal 4th Team? That used to be Burning, Monsha and the others featured in Stardust Memory right?

Now I'm more curious what that eagle insignia stands for. Anyone?

DAG101

okay, the heart and arrow is on the Pixie, and i think it is a personal ensignia
vaKuz

Yeah I checked the hearts, I kinda guess it was from the Pixie. But what of that eagle insignia? I am curious about that.

RX 93 ZZ

i have the G04 and i can't figure out for the life of me how to get those dry transfer decals on.... i feel stupid but i just can't get 'em
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
vaKuz

RX 93 ZZ wrote:i have the G04 and i can't figure out for the life of me how to get those dry transfer decals on.... i feel stupid but i just can't get 'em
I can't explain, but I can show you:

http://www.dannychoo.com/blog_entry/eng ... +Tutorial/

bluemax151

The decal that looks like an eagle with two halves of a circle around it(I think it's actually supposed to be an S) is labeled as Sleggar Law's personal marking on the insert that comes with that Decal sheet.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
vaKuz

bluemax151 wrote:The decal that looks like an eagle with two halves of a circle around it(I think it's actually supposed to be an S) is labeled as Sleggar Law's personal marking on the insert that comes with that Decal sheet.
Really? I didn't see any of it, unless if it's in japanese somehwere coz I can't read japanese.

bluemax151

It is indeed in Japanese. I had to break out my own personal set to check it out.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
vaKuz

Never knew Sleggar's that well known until his personal insignia is included in a decal set. Maybe it's just out of pity's sake to pay tribute to a tragic war hero :roll:

I googled Sleggar Law and found out that he pilots a custom GM. Apart from text, there's no pictures whatsoever on this elusive GM nor were there any pictures of his insignia. Just asking, is there any other source I can turn too as I am very curious.

EDIT: After much googling, just so happen I found some pictures on Sleggar's GM. It looks authentic enough. Can anyone confirm this?

http://www.geocities.jp/bluegale_gx/gal ... ar_GM.html

James E. 'ZEE' Doyle

I have seen the Sleggar Custom in that blue-and-white livery before, but never that configuration. I do know that he never piloted a GM - custom or otherwise - in any animation, so there's really no canon/official design to break here.