MSG DVD question

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Kiggz

MSG DVD question

Hey I was playing my Mobile Suit Gundam Journey to jaburo and I noticed that at the start the quality of the scenes from the anime are very excellent almost like they were remastered.

I do not know much about MSG releases i have the episodes in crappy quality
I was wondering if MSG has been release in DVD quality in japanese with subs or in dvd quality in english or were the scenes i seen just remastered for the game ?

If they have been remastered in a box set or something like that please post up the info I would love to know.

Sorry for asking but I really never cared to much for MSG until I noticed this it really makes me want to see the whole series again if dvd quality has been release :)
mcred23

Games like Journey To Jaburo and Encounters In Space both had some new and redrawn cut scenes in them, and those are only found in the games. The quaility of the DVD's or MSG's animation never has gotten a huge change to what was found in those games.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Kiggz

oh thanks for the info I was so amazed when I seen some of the scenes I almost craped my pants when I seen how good the zakus looked in some of the remastered scenes :)

I really hope they remaster MSG some day it would be so much more amazing if they did so.

And sorry for posting this up I never noticed that it was the wrong section I should have posted up in anime or games sorry feel free to move the topic if it becomes a problem and thanks again for the information.