Ordering spare Parts

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
~SEED~

Ordering spare Parts

Where can I order spare parts from to ship to the U.K, I am looking at 1 part but I want 5 OF them. I know HLJ Does spare parts but they give you the whole runner... IS there any other shops that I could Order spare parts from

Thanks in advance
SEED
I look back at old posts and sigh as I see how freakin immature i was...
SNT1

Rainbowten.co.jp used to do parts, not anymore...

If there is any site that sells individual parts, I'd like to know.

Otherwise, the options I can think of is either duplicating the pieces by casting them (buying all the resin stuff, it will be more expensive), or turning to Wave Option parts if it's something like a vernier, a thruster nozzle etc...
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
valkyriepilot

Hmm, I don't know how much help this is, got this from Danny Choo's website: http://www.dannychoo.com/blog_entry/eng ... pla+Parts/

The only catch is you have to go to Japan, coz the store is somewhere there, in Akihabara to be exact :P Also, seems like they don't sell by the piece exactly, more like by the bags, mix of parts I assume. Still, if you happen to be in Japan right now, this is the better alternative to ordering the whole sprue from sites like HLJ. 8)
Blade of the Red Comet

Where on the HLJ website can you order spare parts? I've never seen where you could.
valkyriepilot

Blade of the Red Comet wrote:Where on the HLJ website can you order spare parts? I've never seen where you could.
My mistake, I meant rainbowten (kept thinking of online ordering sites), just a human you know...
Jak Crow

You can order parts from HLJ. Just email sales
valkyriepilot

Jak Crow wrote:You can order parts from HLJ. Just email sales
I'm vindicated! :P Thanks for clearing that up Jak, I didn't know that myself, but some of my friends were able to order from R10 before hehe.
~SEED~

Thanks for all the help :)
I look back at old posts and sigh as I see how freakin immature i was...