Diorama background

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
nacho-wan

Diorama background

Has anybody ever tryed to paint a background for a model kit diorama? If so what did you use, pastel chalk, spray paint? Any tips would be appreciated since I want to make a full diorama for my Kotobukiya's Daizengar.
Aun cuando mil millones de personas acepten una idea absurda, sigue siendo absurda.
Although a thousand million people accept an absurd idea, it still is an absurd idea
-Henry I. Miller
Kiggz

Well it depends on what kind of back grounds you would like to make ?
I have made lots of different backgrounds some for space some for colony, also just plain grass and trees.

Its not hard there is really nothing to it at all, the biggest problem is supply's you will need super glue & PVA glue and stirafome and modeling putty, Paint and lots of other materials depending on what you would like to create.

Paint is a must for space type of backgrounds most others will only need a small amount of painting involved but space will need quite alot.

Let me know what you are trying to make I mite be able to help you out.
For back grounds and diorama's GamesWork shop has many tutorials on creating Terrain and scenery, also there is a gundam diorama magazine I forget the name but its some of the mods on the forums mite know.

Just let me know what your making I am sure I can help.