Gundam Color / Gunze Sangyo

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Kiggz

Gundam Color / Gunze Sangyo

Hey i was searching on the net looking for a good place to buy some Gundam Color paints, I started my search at HLJ i noticed that they have most stuff discontinued and very few deals for paints.

I looked at Plajpn and they did not even have any Gunze products in stock :/.
So i decided to ask on the forums, I want a some Gundam Color paints but i do not want to go through the problem of getting them one by one.

I was wondering if any of you veteran Model builders mite be able to help me out I am looking for a big set of Gundam Color paints I do not really want to but like 20 different singles, is there anywhere i can get like a whole set of them or something like that ?

The only thing i noticed other than singles they come in a certain kit specific pack like zaku 2 pack or the zeta PG pack ect.

Now is there any sites or stores online that i could find something like this or does it look like I am going to have to buy Singles because I would rather get a huge set of all the colors if it is possible.

I am also looking for other Gunze Sangyo Products so if anyone has info outside of my comments and questions please feel free to share the info with me and others on the forums that mite find your informations use full thanks.

Edit: sorry I have one other question- Does Gunze Sangyo ACRLYIC & LACQUER paints ? or just one type ?