MG Endless waltz ? :/

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Kiggz

MG Endless waltz ? :/

hey i was wondering if anyone can tell me what in the world these are ?

http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=htt ... /g53590650
http://photos.yahoo.co.jp/ph/hanchou23/ ... hoo.co.jp/

I was looking for kits on Yahoo japan when i came across these what exactly are they, first thing that comes to mind is that they are 1/100 EW MG modifications i know these are not the normal kits anyone else know anything about these ?

Can anyone tell what some of the modified parts are the new legs stand out the most but i cannot tell what kit they are used from does anyone know that or the other parts ?
bluemax151

Looks like the 1/100 HGs to me.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
James E. 'ZEE' Doyle

HG kits with barely-modified MG Wing Zero Custom legs and arms tacked on.
Kiggz

ahh so these are the wing zeros legs ? theres more pictures in the second link if you go to the bottom of the page it says some japanese stuff and 15 beside it if you click there it will show multiple pages different pictures for these.

Which wing Zero kit are the borrowed from mite i ask if its not to much of a problem, lol some guy wanted 1000$ dollars for these kits lmao he must be insane.

Would they be from the 1/100 MG Wing Gundam Zero Endless Waltz, it would be cheeper if he used the HG zero customs but he did say that he added MG parts so i am assuming he used the MG Zero's legs and arms onn all of the kits and i think he used the shoulders for the death scythe.
vaKuz

I can cleary see Heavy Arm's front skirt armor is from a MG GM.
Knowledge is limited, but imagination is unlimited

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert
Koshernova

Kiggz wrote: Which wing Zero kit are the borrowed from mite i ask if its not to much of a problem, lol some guy wanted 1000$ dollars for these kits lmao he must be insane.
The MG Wing Zero Custom. Like James E. ZEE Doyle said in the post preceding yours.
Derringer

The modding isn't as good since the legs and feet of all the EW designs shouldn't resemble the WZC legs at all.
Kiggz

yea exactly what i was thinking my self how could anyone even think of putting this up for 1000$ especially when they are wing kits :S.

Well everything i wanted to know has been answered thanks everyone.

just for the record he does say what he modified in japanese when i translated his text it did not come up to well so i did not post it up but if anyone is more interested i could post it up for you just let me know thanks.

I know there is a few more modifications other than the arms and legs with a few of the suits i know all of them have a few unnoticible mods.