Old Zeta kits Question ?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Mark064

Another point: One important thing to note is that the Wing DVDs are getting an HD Remaster DVD release at the moment in Japan. So if Bandai is going to release some MG Gundam Wing kits it's the time during the release of that.
Koshernova

Good point, Mark064. Regarding James Doyle's point, I'd point out that G Gundam, which was admittedly less popular than Wing, got more MGs. Then again, that was at the time Bandai was trying to push G Gundam in the US and they probably wanted better kits than the old 1990s ones.

Still, what irked me was the way in which Kiggz basically said he knew that Epyon was to be released, which is simply impossible. Not impossible that it is released, but impossible he'd know. And while I may be accused of disliking Wing (which I accept), on the other hand I know Kiggz is a Wing fan, and he's quite keen on these kits happening, but between that and reality, there's certainly a gulf.
Kiggz

Well i really doubt anything will happen you are all probably rite U.C tends to be the big seller among kits and knocks wing out of the sky lol, it had me thinking thought due to the HD DVD release of New Mobile Report Gundam Wing.

After I had found out that they were releasing this it really made me think do they plan to put out a few more kits in the next year or so ? , I really highly doubt it but mabie we will see a MG of some sort that the only thing I can think they mite release.

Other than that the commercial value of Wing Kits has died so they only other thing i can think of is ether they release the 5 Gundams Ver Ka. in HG form or they plan another MG.

It does not pain me that they are not releasing any kits for wing i am just glad the HD dvd's are being released :) but another MG would be very nice but you are all most likely rite its a .1 out of 99.9% chance because U.C kits are the big sellers in japan.
SNT1

*cough* Guys, there IS a thread for speculating future Master Grades just located at the top half of this forum, ya know.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/