Zeta Gundam DVD sets question.

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Chris
Administrator

mcred23 wrote:Keep in mind that's marked down somewhat from it's release price (Which was $99 when it came out a few years ago) but it's worth it when you figure you're getting a 50 episode series plus some other little odds and ends (It really matters now if you want those things or not).
It was a lot more than that. I paid $150 for mine on Right Stuf when it came out.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
mcred23

Chris wrote:It was a lot more than that. I paid $150 for mine on Right Stuf when it came out.
Well, I guess it depends on where ya got it from then. I had pre-ordered mine from Amazon before it came out an I only payed about $100 (Maybe $120 at most, I forgot the exact price but it wasn't more than that) for it back in '04.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
bluemax151

They used to sell it IN stores for $199 but that was a long time ago.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
Koshernova

mcred23 wrote:
Kosh wrote:That looks like a recent bootleg since it has English as an audio language. I have a bootleg set from before Zeta was officially released in the west, which is 6 discs, so I'm not surprised they can fit it in. Still, as I said, definitely a bootleg.

And no, I don't recommend buying bootlegs -_-
That's not a bootleg, it's the official US boxset, which has English dubbing, as well as the Japanese audio (With dubtitles, as we mentioned earlier). It comes with an assortment of other lil' items (Which are mentioned in the description on Amazon; nine pencil sharpeners, a poster of the Zeta Gundam, a 48-page booklet that's basically GundamOfficial's Zeta section in book-form) and is ten thin-cased DVD's (Although they have it mislabeled as just "1").
I thought it was a bootleg since it said 6 discs. I thought the original American box set was 10 discs?
mcred23

Kosh wrote:I thought it was a bootleg since it said 6 discs. I thought the original American box set was 10 discs?
It doesn't say it's six disc's. The product details list it as being only one disc, but everyone knows that's wrong and should be ten.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')