Tiel's Impulse ?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Kiggz

Tiel's Impulse ?

I was looking at info on this manga & i realized that they have models are these real ?

http://aboutgundamwing.com/Manga/TielsImpluse.htm

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/tielsimpulse/index.htm

Are these real models or just made up stuff for the manga ?
Wingnut

They just made these for the manga. Although I don't think it would be much of a stretch for someone to kitbash the existing EW models to look like the TI units.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kiggz

So they never actually made kits thats strange i would have guessed that those were real.
auriga

It doesn't necessarily follow that if you see a model, there is a commercial model available for us to buy. If that was the case, I would have been happy years ago.
vaKuz

There are tons of non-commercial kits out there. Many ppl would have been happy if these non-commercial are made commercial. When I first saw ZGMF-X12A Testiment, I thought it was an upcoming release commercial product, until by browsing through some model magazines then i realized how wrong and sad i am :P
Knowledge is limited, but imagination is unlimited

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert
Derringer

I always lol when I see the "Derringer Arms"
Kiggz

At least with the Derringer Arms its easy to convert a heavy arms HG or B-Club.

All you need to do is paint the Heavy Arms in the Derringer Arms color scheme and give it the Heavy Arms Custom's gun.

I wish the others were that easy the Wing Zero Custom is also not that hard to convert into Wing Gundam Seraphim the others would pose a challenge.

Even Deathscythe & Deathscythe Hell parts would be enough to make a
Gundam Deathscythe Guilty.

So what are these kits exactly did like some modeler make them or were they release as one shot models.
Wingnut

I told you these were one of a kind deals. They were never released in any form to anyone.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kiggz

really thats so cool only in japan lol.... At least some are easy to convert.

Is there a source for the pictures of these like info on who made these kits i would love to see more pictures of them they look really cool.
vaKuz

The only source I know of is the magazines and that's it. You can try google but I doubt you'll find anything. I wouldn't be to hyped on non-commercial kits.

My response to non-commercial kits:-
See it. Awed at it. Just don't think about it.
Knowledge is limited, but imagination is unlimited

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert
SNT1

-Wing Seraphim seems as if it's doable with just Wing Zero Custom models and some modding skill...
-Derringer Arms - same as Wing Seraphim
-Sandleon Custom supposedly has Aesculapius parts,
-Deathscythe Guilty with Hydra parts.
-Tien Lung Gundam has a Shenlong Body and 2 Shenlong extendo-arm construction with a Nataku torso and Nataku extendo arms as well.

I think that's how these Gundams can be custom made; of course one would still need the skills and the balls to actually do these conversions..
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Kiggz

Very true also not to mention the time it would take i dont think its even worth it but they are cool to look at.
Metal Legend
Location: Going all Reservoir Dogs on Kira in a warehouse in London

It won't take longer than a few days as theres little modifly, just swapping parts from one kit to the other and adding some paint.

Most of the kits should be pretty easy to make for even a crap model maker (meee!!! :D ) only prob being you need two kits for one model and woukld either have a lot of left overs or you could try your own Franken Wing kit.

Either way pricy but doable...
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane - Philip k. Dick
auriga

Yup, these are very easy. Deathscythe Guilty? Move the wings to the skirts, lol; if they don't fit into the polycaps, either shave or add some stuff. Guilty Custom? Take the Hydra's shoulders, slap them onto the D-Hell's shoulders, if they don't fit, you know what to do.

Seriously, the only real problem with doing these is getting your hands on the elusive Aesculapius and Hydra.

That's why I'm not really too fond of these designs. :lol: They're literal kitbashes.
Gone Astray

Really, these things are pretty cheap and easy to make, but it looks like a few of the posters here overlooked some details.

For DS Guilty, you only need DS Custom and DS Hell. Just pop Hell's head onto the Custom body, move the wings onto the hips (and this requires no shaving or modding at all--I've tried it), and then paint it however you want.

The Derringer Arms actually takes a bit more than removing the shoulder and antenna blades from the HA Custom; it looks like you'd need the Vayeate or Mercurius for its forearms, and then you'd have to customize those a bit to get the hexagonal wrists.

Take the shotel mounts off of the SR Custom's backpack, glue the blades in, and attach them to the shield mounts. Like the Seraphim, this apparently takes just one kit.

T'ien Lung is just Nataku with Altron shoulders and some tinfoil.

The Capricorn is a Tallgeese torso with Serpent arms and legs and some heat rods slapped on. The head looks to be a modded Serpent head with the Tallgeese III mohawk attached, so you could make the most of the TG3's spare parts with this kitbash.

All of these are based on the Endless Waltz models with some Wing parts thrown on, so you'd only need ten kits (the EW kits plus the DS Hell, Vayeate/Mercurius, and Altron) and some patience to do all but the Sandleon and Guilty Customs. (Well, actually, you'd need eleven kits--two Wing Zeroes--if you wanted to do Lucifer, too.) Since the Wing and EW kits are pretty cheap, I'd say you could whip up seven nice pieces for probably $50 USD.
"For who would lose, though full of pain, this intellectual being--those thoughts that wander through eternity; to perish rather, swallowed up and lost in the wide womb of uncreated night, devoid of sense and motion?"
Kiggz

All very true.

Sandleon Custom ? how the heck would this be made does anyone know what parts it uses ?

It looks like you could hit that suit with a nuke and it would come out in one piece lol.
auriga

Sandleon Custom ? how the heck would this be made does anyone know what parts it uses ?
It's one of the hardest, simply because its parts are rare. You need the appendages of the Aesculapius. What seems to be hardest to do is mounting the shotels onto the forearms. But seriously, nothing really difficult.
Metal Legend
Location: Going all Reservoir Dogs on Kira in a warehouse in London

Well you take this:

1/144 Gundam Aesculapius:
http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN57284

Change the skirt amour for the Sandrock Customs and add the Sandleon for arms and blades, then paint the whole thing brown and Kahki.

The forearms look like the Hydra's shoulder cannons I think or maybe a modified thruster pack off another Gundam Wing Kit.
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane - Philip k. Dick
auriga

The forearms look like the Hydra's shoulder cannons I think or maybe a modified thruster pack off another Gundam Wing Kit.
No need to drift far away. The things that were used to mount the shotels were probably the shotel mounts on the back of the Sandrock Custom.

And the only things used from the Aesculapius are the upper arms and forelegs. Everything else is from the Sandrock Custom.
Gone Astray

auriga wrote:
It's one of the hardest, simply because its parts are rare. You need the appendages of the Aesculapius. What seems to be hardest to do is mounting the shotels onto the forearms. But seriously, nothing really difficult.
Mounting the shotels is easy--as I said before, you just glue the backpack mounts for the shotels onto the forearms, over the shield mounts. The legs for the SL Custom might take some modification, though, since the Aesculapius and SR Custom have different PC systems, and therefore different knee joints (although both are essentially just a long bar with two holes, so they might be swappable).
"For who would lose, though full of pain, this intellectual being--those thoughts that wander through eternity; to perish rather, swallowed up and lost in the wide womb of uncreated night, devoid of sense and motion?"