EMSiA Strike Noir

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Vanishing Meteor

EMSiA Strike Noir

after a delayed release and waiting for a week to arrive on our shores, I got the latest of the Extended MSiA series..the EMSiA GAT-X105E Strike Noir...

here are some various pics...

Noir1

Noir2

Noir3

Height Comparison to MSiA Strike

expect this EMSiA to lack panel lines everywhere, however in terms of posing and accessories, this is a kick-*** EMSiA, i just wish they added the Beam Rifle of the Duel...well what the heck?...

to the mods, if this topic is already posted, feel free to lock this thread, thank you
"There's no point on blaming on who's right and who's wrong, all there is left to do is hope and wait for tomorrow to come."
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

The EMSiA Noir seems to be just a tad taller than an MSiA (which I hoped for in Noir's case).
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
Thundermuffin

Oh, good. Hopefully this means mine'll be arriving within two weeks or so.

Yeah, the lack of dual-Duel rifles (Ha! I kill me) and something to simulate the rocket anchors is weak, considering the accessories others EMSIA come with, but still looks awesome.
filthbacteria

Finally a spot to post about this. As i mentioned before i am pretty disappointed with this figure. First off the good things, as i see them. posebility is fine here, no complaints there. Now the bad points. The paint job on this is pretty disappointing, in my opinion, i honestly think the MSIA Atsuki had as much detail. Its not only the lack of panel lines, which i can live with, but the little things such as the verniers lacking black in the centre. It's just the small touches. Another thing that really got me (although this i shouldn't complain about since i knew about it long in advance) is the lack of accessories. Comparing this release to others such as the RX-78-2, there is a glaring lack of accessories, other EMSIA's seem to come with every weapon that the mobile suit was animated with, however, the Strike Noir comes with the basics, no rifles and no rocket anchors (even though hands which seem to be shooting out the anchors are included). Sorry if this seems overly harsh. It was my decision to by this and i don't really regret it. My main problem with this figure is that it seems to me a mislabeled MSIA, and if it was just an MSIA, i would be pretty happy with it, i guess i've come to expect more from the EMSIA line. I am hoping that this isn't the start of a downward trend in the quality of the EMSIA's.
BlackOpsElf

Does anyone else feel like the limbs are a bit too long and thin, even for a Seed design? Somehow, I always pictured the Strikes as being a bit more... "bulky" isn't the right word, but maybe muscular? I have nothing against waspy mecha, but the EMSiA Strike Noir seems a tad over-exaggerated.
bluemax151

Finally got mine off the slow boat it was on..

Overall not a bad figure but lacks accessories like has been mentioned but more importantly the right foot on mine popped off in package and appears to be a loose joint straight from production. On further inspection the articulation and design of the feet just really don't do it for me. Of course having an EMSIA that has stock dualies sort of makes up for the flaws.

I just wish the strikers were interchangeable. Maybe they'll do an EMSIA Strike someday..
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010