Zaku MG ver. 2.0 Missing Parts ?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Kiggz

Zaku MG ver. 2.0 Missing Parts ?

Hi this is a serious question and problem so please do not bash me for making this thread.

The Problem i am having occurred when i was building my new Zaku i have never made a MG zaku so i was quite happy with the kit but when i had got to the part where you put the legs together this is where the problem started.

I realized when reading the instructions that they do not give you the two tubes that are attached on both sides of the Zaku's legs...If you dont know what i am talking about i will explain.

The zaku as you probly know has 3 sets of paired tubes the frist set on the face, 2nd on the torso and 3rd on each leg. They gave me all the parts for the other tubes but for some reason when i got to the legs they expect me to have my own tubes to slide the Circular Rings on ?

I was not shure if this was just my kit or other peoples zakus are the same if you have built this kit and have the time i wouild love to get some advice on what kind of tube i should use because i would have thought that they would have gave me these parts frankly i was completly wrong.

I cant understand why they dont give you these parts how can they expect me to have my own custom side tubing to slide the rings on is there something im missing here please reply i am very confused.

please post up some info if you have the time I have
looked on a few sites even dalong and no answers still... Thanks for your time.
manrogue

From looking at my kit( haven't made it yet!) The parts needed should be in a green bag, look slightly like springs.
Not 100% on this as i've only had a casual glance and not made my kit, 99% positive that they are the right parts for it.
Hope this helps!
Koshernova

In http://www.dalong.net/ go to MG and look for the Zaku 2.0

As you can see in the Information section, there is a little plastic green-yellow bag with the springs for the leg tubes. While the other tubes are fixed on the Zaku, the leg ones needed to be different since the legs need to flex and have articulation, cable included. You're looking for that little bag, it may have fallen off somewhere :)

It happened to me before with the bag containing the screws for the RX-79(G), it's a common occurrence.
Kiggz

Wow i cant believe this i do not have these parts ? i have put everything together checked every thing over again & again and they are not here this is rediculous
Koshernova

Well, if you've built the model then a complaint to the shop you bought it from is moot now.

Your best bet is to go to www.hlj.com and see if they can supply you with the necessary parts. They used to have a service in which they provided you with parts for kits if you lost them, so it won't hurt to ask.