1/100 Heavy Arms/Tallgeese ?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Kiggz

1/100 Heavy Arms/Tallgeese ?

Hey i was on HLJ and they have all the other models in 1/100 except for the Talgeese 1&2 and the Heavey Arms Tallgeese 3 had a 1/100 but it was discontinued... does anyone know if bandai ever made these two mobile suits in 1/100 ?

I know Heavy arms custom is 1/100 but no heavy arms ?
auriga

No. Only 1/100 Wing kits that were made are:
- Wing Gundam
- Gundam Deathscythe
- Shenlong Gundam
- Wing Gundam Zero
- Gundam Deathscythe Hell
- Altron Gundam
- Gundam Epyon
- The stuff from Endless Waltz

That's it.

And you can get a 1/100 Tallgeese 1 and 2. The 1/100 Tallgeese 3 has parts that allow you to build the other two models, but you have to paint them.
Kiggz

quite true but the tallgeese 3 is discontinued also there were Bclub resins for Heavy arms and tallgeese in 1/100 but those will never be found for sale it would take years to find them lol
auriga

HLJ's definition of "discontinued:"
Keep in mind, however, that other merchants could very well have stock of such items, particularly stores outside of Japan.

In addition, companies such as Tamiya, Bandai and others will frequently place older products on a long-term reissue cycle. Products like these may be issued only once every few years. Between these long reissues, the products will show as discontinued on our web site if we're out of stock, but they may very well be available again at some point in the (distant) future.

"Never give up!"
Yeah, if you have the patience, it will come.

But regarding the main topic, no, there never were 1/100 versions of the Heavyarms and the Tallgeese 1/2.
Annon Kaies Zi

http://gundamstoreandmore.com/enwaltaliiim1.html

There's the Tallgeese III in-stock at Gundam Store and More. It's $27.99 (while on HLJ it's about $20.00), but the shipping will be less (about $5.00 for a small order, $10.00 for a large order) and should be faster. Gundam Store and More will generally take less than a week to get anywhere in the States.

I can't confirm that the Tallgeese III model comes with the parts for Tallgeese I and II, but I have heard it elsewhere before. And, like said, there is no Gundam Heavyarms, only the Endless Waltz version.
-Annon Kaies Zi
[email protected]

(Avatar made from an Anaheim Machines rendering.)
SNT1

Yeah, with the 1/100 Tallgeese III kit, they included an extra runner with T1 and T2 parts. (head designs, weapons) Of course, you have to paint them, because they are molded in T3's colors.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
abrahamsen0

It seems really dumb to make every other suit in GW except for the Heavyarms. They could have atleast made a conversion kit. That's my opinion. Hope they will make something eventually.
Metal Legend
Location: Going all Reservoir Dogs on Kira in a warehouse in London

It seems really dumb to make every other suit in GW except for the Heavyarms. They could have atleast made a conversion kit. That's my opinion. Hope they will make something eventually.
They did!!! and one for the sandrock too...they're both out of production and very expensive : )

http://www.hlj.com/product/BCL1664

http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?MacroType= ... reCode=Gun
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane - Philip k. Dick
Annon Kaies Zi

abrahamsen0 wrote:It seems really dumb to make every other suit in GW except for the Heavyarms. They could have atleast made a conversion kit. That's my opinion. Hope they will make something eventually.
Don't quote me on this, but I think the model line was cut because of lackluster sales. Would have been nice for them to at least complete the Gundams by adding in the Heavyarms. But there's also no Leos or anything. I don't believe the line did very well, so Bandai cut it off short.
-Annon Kaies Zi
[email protected]

(Avatar made from an Anaheim Machines rendering.)
Kiggz

auriga wrote:HLJ's definition of "discontinued:"
Keep in mind, however, that other merchants could very well have stock of such items, particularly stores outside of Japan.

In addition, companies such as Tamiya, Bandai and others will frequently place older products on a long-term reissue cycle. Products like these may be issued only once every few years. Between these long reissues, the products will show as discontinued on our web site if we're out of stock, but they may very well be available again at some point in the (distant) future.

"Never give up!"
Yeah, if you have the patience, it will come.

But regarding the main topic, no, there never were 1/100 versions of the Heavyarms and the Tallgeese 1/2.

But these kits are 12 years old ? i really dont think they will ever get a re issue unless you happen to know more about this than me but i would guess they will never re issue them.

Remember this is B-Club not Bandai :/

Also for the guy above Bandai Did make Leos & a Taurus which could not even switch to bird mode :( i aways thought a MG of the taurus or aeris would have been really cool.

As for the Heavy Arms not being made in 1/100 ??? :0 what the hell all the other suits are there except him i understand not making the tallgeese but the heavy arms as well ? is he not one of the main 5 gundams are they brain dead :/

I REALLY HOPE B-Club reissues these I want the Ver.Ka kits and the Heavy Arms/Sand Rock Space Type. At least B-Club made a 1/100 Tallgeese & Heavy Arms so there is still hope for me and any other fans who did not get these but a reissue would be out of the blue 12 years ?
auriga

As for the Heavy Arms not being made in 1/100 ??? :0 what the hell all the other suits are there except him i understand not making the tallgeese but the heavy arms as well ? is he not one of the main 5 gundams are they brain dead :/
Don't forget the Sandrock.

And it isn't as if they only did that in Wing. The G 1/100 line also missed the Rose, Bolt, and the Spiegel (though it eventually got MG'ed).
Kiggz

Woe thanks for point that out i never noticed that the sand rock was missing 1/100 thats strange that they would leave out these 2 models.