Master Grade or Perfect Grade ?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Kiggz

Master Grade or Perfect Grade ?

Hey i was just thinking about getting some new MG models then i looked at the some PG's i have never owned one.

I must say they both look good so my real question is which types of models would you rather have MG or PG.

I have never owned a PG model so i just wanted to know how it differs from the MG in size and detail. Frist off which of the two are bigger ?
and whichof the two kits usually have more details with thier parts.

The answer i am looking for is basicly which kits are bigger and which look better. MG size is 1/100, PG size is 1/60. Also i used to think MG were the best kits that you could get, then i noticed when i was looking at the zeta gundam that the parts look more realistic for the PG.

So is are PG more detailed and bigger the MG's i am confused i have only built a MG the PG is very new to me. I hope someone can help me with some info.
auriga

Frist off which of the two are bigger ?
PGs are, because they are 1:60. MGs are only 1:100s. That should answer your other questions.

I have never owned a PG, nor do I have any plans of buying one soon. To me, a PG just seems like novelty. I mean, compared to the wider selection and the still decent details I can get from a MG at a cheaper price.

Haha. When you're wallet shells out a lot for Gunpla, you just tend to be a little practical. A little. :lol:
saneman

I'd say it defends on how much you are willing to invest. I don't own a PG, but I helped to build one (PG GP-01) and it is very time consuming. It is not hard as much, as it it tedious and you have to make sure that you pay great deal of attention.
You know, doing what is right is easy. The problem is knowing what is right.
~ Lyndon B. Johnson
Derringer

With the exception of the GP01, Strike, and Sky Grasper, every PG model has a MG model that is more capable, less expensive, and more gimicky. The price of a PG is currently not worth the price for what you can get, especially in those delicious MG 2.0s.
Kiggz

LOL nice info guys does anyone have links to the MG 2.0's, and from another site not dalong i have seen everything on his site 1000 times over lol thanks.
SNT1

man, alot of these can be googled and/or searched witin the forum.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
vaKuz

In all honesty Kiggz, you are the one to decide the answer to the MG/PG question yourself. Model kits types are a personal preference, and futhermore, don't ask us to decide on how to decorate your shelves, it's your world :wink:
Knowledge is limited, but imagination is unlimited

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert
Kiggz

Im sorry i feel like a fool now im just wasting forum space sorry.

I just wanted a few opinions on which are better out of the two its hard for me to decide are PG really more detailed then MG's ?
Cuda-Man69

I have a PG Zaku II and a MG Zaku II.Both are green F types.I would say that PG kits are a real chore to build,and are expensive.The PG have a lot more detail than a MG.I like my PG Zaku way more than the MG.I can't compare the 2.0 MG Zaku though.
無くなった原因
Kiggz

I see do you have pictures of your zaku would love to see them if you do.
Metal Legend
Location: Going all Reservoir Dogs on Kira in a warehouse in London

Please stop wasting time and space and just go onto Dalong.net it has almost everything Gunpla since the 1st MG and HGUC.

Your posts really need to be thought through the spelling and grammer sucks worse then mine!!! And most of your questions have either been answered or can be by the afformentioned DALONG .NET

METAL LEGEND
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane - Philip k. Dick
gihrenzabi

Metal Legend wrote:Please stop wasting time and space and just go onto Dalong.net it has almost everything Gunpla since the 1st MG and HGUC.

Your posts really need to be thought through the spelling and grammer sucks worse then mine!!! And most of your questions have either been answered or can be by the afformentioned DALONG .NET

METAL LEGEND
give him a break he is a canadian :lol: (no hard feelings :D )
"To victory, life or death!" - Mikhail "Misha" Kaminsky
"The great mass of people...will more easily
fall victim to a big lie than to a small one."
Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
Deus EpS Machina

As much as i too dislike having to asnwer questions that all would have been answered by pasting http://dalong.net/ ...theres no need to flame the guy for not knowing. Hell, methinks the first mod to post here should have just posted the link and locked the thread...but of course an annoyed reply was more preferable i see.

someone lock this thread already -____-

kiggz: go to dalong.net, all your questions about HGUCs, MGs, PGs and SEED kits will be answered there.
Last edited by Deus EpS Machina on Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nyan nyan nyan nyan ni hao nyan!~~~
Kiggz

Deus EpS Machina Thank you very much... I dont know why the other members are so rude im sorry that im new and dont know much so i guess its some what my falt that you all flammed me.

But do you really need to make fun of my nationality ?
gihrenzabi

im sorry. it was a bad joke. it was just that the question was answered by Metal Legend.
Please stop wasting time and space and just go onto Dalong.net it has almost everything Gunpla since the 1st MG and HGUC.
plus i used a stareotype(?). my bad. i meant no disrespect.
"To victory, life or death!" - Mikhail "Misha" Kaminsky
"The great mass of people...will more easily
fall victim to a big lie than to a small one."
Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
Metal Legend
Location: Going all Reservoir Dogs on Kira in a warehouse in London

Indeed sorry for any disrespect and what not I was just a bit pissed then anyway and thats annoyed and not drunk lol
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane - Philip k. Dick
SNT1

Thread over
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/