Harmony of Gundam List

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
ThatOneGuy...GuinLineford

Harmony of Gundam List

Does anybody know where I can find the Harmony of Gundam list. This topic could go either way on forum subject, but I posted it on the Modeling forum because I would like to see the official list of the possible suits that could be released in the HGUC line. I was really disappointed to hear that two of my favorite suits of the OYW (RX-78-4 G04, and RX-78-5 G05.) will probably not make it in the HGUC line because Harmony of Gundam does not find it official. So it makes me wonder which ones are then?
Polaris Zen Kai

"But it...has no legs." -Char Aznable
toysdream

The Blue Destiny series aren't official, but they're still making HG-UC kits of them. And there are already Master Grade kits of the G04 and G05 (not to mention Gundam Fix Figuration and MS in Action figures), so their semi-official status doesn't seem like an obstacle.

As for the Harmony of Gundam lineup thus far, off the top of my head it would consist of the Zaku I Sniper Type, the GM Striker (test and production versions), the Dom Cannon (single and double cannon versions), the Aqua GM, the Gundam GP02A MLRS version, and the Gundam GP02A with beam bazooka. The last two aren't One Year War mobile suits, just unbuilt "paper plans" from the Gundam 0083 timeframe.

-- Mark
Mark064

Harmony of Gundam for the most part is a line of totally new suits and is a very short list thus far.

RGM-79FP GM Striker
MS-05L Zaku I Sniper Type
MS-09K-1 Dom Cannon
MS-09K-2 Dom Cannon
RAG-79 Aqua GM (though this is just an updated look of the old Aqua GM design for the most part)
GP02A MLRS/Beam Bazooka

And I don't know where you are getting this thing about the G04/G05. Harmony of Gundam is just basically creating new Sunrise created not Bandai created MS. It's not removing anything.
ThatOneGuy...GuinLineford

Hopefully thats the case. Thanks a lot guys. I really hope to see some of my favorites to hit the HGUC line like the Xi Gundam, and the Hi nu Gundam. Thanks again!
Polaris Zen Kai

"But it...has no legs." -Char Aznable
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

Hopefully thats the case. Thanks a lot guys. I really hope to see some of my favorites to hit the HGUC line like the Xi Gundam, and the Hi nu Gundam. Thanks again!
If you can't wait for the Hi Nu Gundam you know there's an MG version out there, which would surpass an HGUC in terms of detail and posability.
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!