Gundam MG video tutorials

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Kiggz

Gundam MG video tutorials

Is there any sites or any where i could see or download more videos like these for MG tutorials ?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sLwvK2oPEkw& ... ed&search=
vaKuz

So far, youtube is your best bet. Many gunpla tutorials I viewed personally are all from youtube.
Knowledge is limited, but imagination is unlimited

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert
jnhchan

You can try your luck in BT. There is some japanese MG video tutorial on BT. However, it is japanese and no subtitle.
Kiggz

What is BT ?

I have seen alot of gunpla videos on youtube does anyone have any links i could only find around 4-5 different suits is there any good keywords to search or usernames ?
vaKuz

BT = Bit Torrent (unless i'm missing something here)

Well, youtube hv a pretty limited selection on kits used for tutorials. But anyway, these videos are to show you "how to gunpla" and not "what specific kit to gunpla". Hope i got it right.

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert
Kiggz

They are so hard to find !!!!
Samster

Well that may just be because there aren't that many of them and the ones you find may have no seeds. But really, the principles for modeling one kit does not really differ that much from another. If you're looking for a video tutorial for a specific kit you're probably never going to find it.
She's right Marge, the pants are a dead giveaway.
jnhchan

I think the best thing you can get is the book released by Hobbit Japan which teach you how to modify the MG model
vaKuz

jnhchan wrote:I think the best thing you can get is the book released by Hobbit Japan which teach you how to modify the MG model
LOL! The Shire finally meets the Japanese culture!