MG Gouf painiting tips

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Kiggz

MG Gouf painiting tips

Hey i am starting my Gouf soon i was wondering if anyone has any painting tips for me i want a nice solid blue not like the anime's colour i want a baby blue but i want the texture in the paint to be more bright and soild.

Is there any tips i was thinking a baby blue is there any tips on what paint i should use or how to create the solid color effect i want it to be a solid baby blue and not a glossy blue what can i do to make the paint look non-glossy do i just add thinner or is there more to it then that.

I was thinking a blue like in this picture

http://www.mpsnet.co.jp/hobbynet/photos ... 01302L.jpg

is there any tips anyone could give me on a good design and parts i need to fix/ sand for this model.
Duo

First off, punctuation is your friend... Run-on sentences and paragraphs are not... >.<

Secondly, if you do not what a glossy finish then don't buy gloss paint, buy semi gloss or flat paints instead. I normally would suggest a satin finish if this were normal paints, but I have never seen a model paint come in a satin finish so that is outta the question.

If you try to thin the paint to remove the gloss it won't work, and you'll end up with a REALLLLLY runny paint that might not even stick to your primer because it's so runny.
"TAG ALONG ON MY JOURNEY INTO HELL!"
"Momma said real men don't cry..."
"The God of Death is Back from Hell!"
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami
Kiggz

i see any tips on paint types i should get i want baby blue (very solid).