HGUC GP02a MLRS Question

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
mister_brilliant

HGUC GP02a MLRS Question

Does the MLRS version of the model kit come with the original atomic bazooka or just the new beam bazooka?
Thanks!
Duo

Re: HGUC GP02a MLRS Question

mister_brilliant wrote:Does the MLRS version of the model kit come with the original atomic bazooka or just the new beam bazooka?
Thanks!
No it doesn't.

http://www.dalong.net/review/hg/h75/h75_i.htm

The first picture under RUNNERS shows that it only comes with one bazooka.
"TAG ALONG ON MY JOURNEY INTO HELL!"
"Momma said real men don't cry..."
"The God of Death is Back from Hell!"
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami
mister_brilliant

Its a shame there isn't.

Thanks for letting me know.
Ravager

No? I thought the short bazooka behind the big shield was the atomic bazooka while the long-tubed one is the beam bazooka.
The Titans Test Team: They go through more mobile suits than Jerid Messa on his best day!
mcred23

I'm not sure what you're trying to refer to, as both the atomic and beam bazookas are pretty long (And, AFAIK, both can be broken down and have their forward parts stored in the shield).

Anyway, the beam bazooka can best be seen in these pictures of the HGUC GP02A MLRS kit while the original atomic bazooka can be seen pretty much anywhere. The HGUC MLRS kit only seems to have the beam bazooka (Which originally came with the GFF GP02A, which did have both bazookas).
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Ravager

Oh, i was under the impression from the pictures that the broken down parts stored in the shield was the atomic bazooka while the one the Physalis MLRS is holding is the beam bazooka.
The Titans Test Team: They go through more mobile suits than Jerid Messa on his best day!