RX-93 Nu Gundam Evolve Conversion

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
ハル&

RX-93 Nu Gundam Evolve Conversion

Hello! I am planning on buying RX-93 Nu Gundam Evolve Conversion and can only tell me if they have bought this? I want to know if I need to drill a lot of holes and do a lot of work to fit this on my frame.

TY for your comments.
Last edited by ハル& on Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lalahsghost

I've always admired this conversion kit, regardless of it's legality concerning copyright issues. Please be advised that if you must talk about not-so-legit modeling kits/conversions/etc do not make physical links to these products. Allowing discussion of it is stretching it already, so the Modeling & Merch section feels that this is more than crossing borders. This goes as a precautionary warning to the forum: New threads popping up about bootleg kits is shunned, and should be avoided.

Now with that said, feel free to continue discussing this, but remove the link from your post, if anyone openly links to this not so legit conversion or any other in this thread, it will be closed. Thank you.
Deus EpS Machina

Re: RX-93 Nu Gundam Evolve Conversion

ハル& wrote:Hello! I am planning on buying this http://www.hobbyfan.com/product_info.ph ... df3636d70c and can only tell me if they have bought this? I want to know if I need to drill a lot of holes and do a lot of work to fit this on my frame.

TY for your comments.
As with all conversion kits, you need to paint and glue it to build. Sometimes you will have to do more though, such as drilling and reshaping wapred resin to fit the innerframe of the kit. If youve never done conversion kis before, i suggest looking elsewhere to get some experience before diving into that one.
Nyan nyan nyan nyan ni hao nyan!~~~
ulnhyrr

Any conversion kit that is not produced by B-Club(bandai) or released at the various one day convention events in Japan like C3 where Bnadai grants a one day license is actually a bootleg (by definition since they were created without licensing permission from Bandai)

So originals from CoreWorks, G-Sys, Neo-Grade, Akohobby, etc etc - are all bootlegs; under definition. Some recast sites sell originals from these companies, while some recasts these "original" pieces. By logical conclusion, a pirated copy of a pirated original is still a pirated kit. (I use the term "pirated" in conjuction with "unlicensed")

However I feel that the grassroots movement of producing conversion kits for people who do not have the sculpting skills is a great thing and does more good than harm to the gunpla modeling community (which is tiny anyways). The idea is to give the fans something that Bandai won't produce, or a correction to something bandai produced. I do not think this is wrong.

When a blanket statement that says not to support any piracy is made, then it must be acknowledged that these percieved originals from Coreworks, G-sys, Neograde, Ako, et al; are in fact unlicened products. Its difficult to make a blanket statement over such a gray area of model building.

That said. Get the kit, and dive right in. The best thing to do is to just do it and learn as you go along. Its how I went about when I built my first conversion kit. It wasn't the best kit I've done, but I leared alot. And there are plenty of resources out there to help you through if and when you run into problems. Ask question when you get stuck, not before you get stuck :D
ハル&

Ty for all the comments and i will get this kit and hope you guys help me on the way :D