Need help about SD gundams! Musha Marus, Gundam Force, Etc.

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
zetaro005

Need help about SD gundams! Musha Marus, Gundam Force, Etc.

first of all, thanks for opening my call for help :p

my last account got deactivated, so i might look new, but i've been lurking the boards before, so i'd just like to say hi to you guys

on to the thing...

im from the philippines, so i guess it would help if you are too, and probably know that some of the malls here sell some of the old gundams really cheap

so i found some in the toy section, department store of Grand Central in monumento, caloocan city, they are those BB senshin SD gundams, i don't really know the title of the series, but i do know that the line started with a gundam called "Musha Maru" and they come with a short japanese comics in the instructions, and they all sell for 100 philippine pesos (about 2 dollars or less)

they're quite cheap so i got a few, but now i just wanna know all of the models that that line had, except i can't find any english websites about them online

so i'd just wanna ask if anyone know anything about them

i've tried looking for them on model websites, but they don't seem to have the complete set

another thing is that i got a "Gundam Force Vs. Dark Axis" SD gundam model set. It has a captain gundam full armor (pearl), a gunbike, a SD GM officer guy, a ball, and 3 "zako".

so thing is, is that it has a gameboard thing on the instructions, so the set can actually be played as a game. I know it just might be a lame, simple board game, but i just can't let it go. How do you play it? the game instruction is in japanese, which i can't read, so i was just wondering if anyone here knew. i'd like to post the picture of the gameboard, but my scanner is broken, and i don't have a digicam, so if, just maybe, anyone here has one and got the game figured out, i would really appreciate it if you can share :)

i've also noticed that some of the members here are Filipinos (hi) and it might be cool if we could all share some info on where to get cheap or discounted gundams, like the one i found on Grand Central. I also found the "Gundam Force Vs. Dark Axis" on sale in a toys store in glorietta, makati, which i've bought for 300 pesos (about 6 dollars), i've also found some SD musha turn a gundam and NG shining gundam on a different toy store on the same mall, but not that quite discounted for 180 pesos (about 4 bucks)

i know it sounds cheap hunting for bargain gundams, but hey, im on a budget :p

i'm not really sure if there's something wrong with me giving out info, i'm not advertising, i'm just suggesting where we guys could get discounted stuff, but if it is, i'm sorry, and i promise remove em quickly

so, thank you guys for reading!
you gaaadem zaku!
SNT1

I really don't know much about most of what you said. However, I was on vacation there 2 weeks ago. I can at least answer your question on where's the cheap stuff there, if you live near metro Manila.

Do not buy in department stores. Strike Noir MG for example costs $80 USD there. And that's not even counting the rising value of the Philippine Peso. Go to Greenhills Shopping Center in San Juan, or Goldcrest in Glorietta in Makati, you will find Bestoys and greattoys.net over there, which is significantly cheaper than in dept. stores.

It did take some time to find. Alot of stores there have surprisingly exorbitant pricing.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
BlackOpsElf

HLJ.com should have a listing of most of the models in the set. If the set includes "Zakos", then it probably is from the SD Gundam Force TV show, as that is what the bad guy Zakus were called on it.
zetaro005

cool SNT1, hope you enjoyed your vacation here :)

i am quite familiar with the stores you've suggested, and they do have cheaper models, compared to the malls, but sometimes, the malls here have "give away" sales just to get rid of their gundam stock, like when i was in high school, i saw a MG Zeta Plus A1 in a SM department store going for 1000 php (about 20 bucks i think), which back then was priced at 2000 php, and now actually sells for 3000 php, but yeah those are mall prices. (on that note, sometimes model stores, different from special toy stores, sell gundams cheaper, but not always, so its quite tricky)

it does seem that gundams here cost more, probably because of shipping, and economy stuff, and that's why im always hunting for cheap ones, even if they're not the models i wanted, just as long as they're cheap enough not to matter :p

thanks SNT1 for the suggestions! i'll try to go to greenhills more often :)

i've never really trusted HLJ.com before, but wow it is cool!

i guess it has the most complete line up of models

found the gundam that i got

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN929458

it says:

"Includes parts to build the following SD Gundam figures: GM, 2 Zako Soldiers, 1 Zako Soldier skeleton, Ball, Gun Biker, and Heavy Weapon Captain Gundam. Also included is a play sheet for the "Gundam Force vs. Dark Axis" game (instructions all in Japanese)."

so you guys can see the problem :p

but cool they probably have the complete list of BB SD gundams!

thanks black ops elf!

im off to reading, thanks again guys!
you gaaadem zaku!
BlackOpsElf

Wow, that boxed set looks amazingly fun. I wish they still made it.

(I've become addicted to the SD Gundam Force game on GBA, especially the little noises the Zakos make when you shoot them. "Zakooooo!")