repainting RGM-79

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
acsam

repainting RGM-79

I have a RGM-79 Toy Im thinking about repainting it what should i use and where should i use the color on?
J-Lead

Err...Is is an MSIA toy or a model? If it's an MSIA toy, I wouldn't suggest painting it at all (you'll really F it up.). If a model, well, I typically use Gihren's greed cinematics for inspiration when I try to come up good paint schemes for OYW MS, but it's entirely up to you what color to paint it . :)
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
acsam

i paint it once already. the body blue every thing else white and the skert it white too. looks cool but i want it to look cooler so give out some ideas
Annon Kaies Zi

Could do something similar to this:

http://mmmmproduction.com/gallerygunrx782g.html
-Annon Kaies Zi
[email protected]

(Avatar made from an Anaheim Machines rendering.)
acsam

wow thanks keep the ideas coming
Paul McCartney Jr

Make the arms, legs and head base black and then make the torso and secondary parts red or blue
Leader

J-Lead wrote:Err...Is is an MSIA toy or a model? If it's an MSIA toy, I wouldn't suggest painting it at all (you'll really F it up.)
I beg to differ. I customize MSIA figures and none of them are “f'ed up” as the kids would say. Just don’t paint the joints. I boil and pop the joint parts and stick them back in when I’m done with the paint apps.

Back on topic, I’d have the portions of the GM that are normally colored red, painted blue. Leave the rest white/grey, then maybe do some sort of urban camo job on it using blacks, grays, maybe even some browns.
acsam

that some ideas was thinking about the GM kai ground colors
bluemax151

Leader wrote:Just don’t paint the joints. I boil and pop the joint parts and stick them back in when I’m done with the paint apps.
Scrubbing with some detergent and some light sanding might help too..
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010