Deep Striker

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Paragon

Deep Striker

Does Bandai produce any model kit of the Deep Striker?

No Its not Strike Gundam's Pack but the equipment used by MSA-0011 S Gundam.
Duo

Re: Deep Striker

Paragon wrote:Does Bandai produce any model kit of the Deep Striker?

No Its not Strike Gundam's Pack but the equipment used by MSA-0011 S Gundam.
Not that I've ever seen. B-Club might make a resin kit... but that's pricey...

EDIT: after checking with HLJ, this is all that they carry or have carried for the Deep Striker: http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN915914
"TAG ALONG ON MY JOURNEY INTO HELL!"
"Momma said real men don't cry..."
"The God of Death is Back from Hell!"
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami
yukikaze

yes, the only one ever produced is the 1/144 FIX figure. they are getting pretty hard to find, but it looks nice. there is also a 1/400 gundam collection of it, but that one is hard to get smply because the boxes are random!
jnhchan

Yeap, Bandai has release the deep striker back to the old day. It is not full one but the one change the leg to the booster. It is very very old model which back about 10-15 year. You may find it is old store.
Gone Astray

jnhchan wrote:Yeap, Bandai has release the deep striker back to the old day. It is not full one but the one change the leg to the booster. It is very very old model which back about 10-15 year. You may find it is old store.
That's not the Deep Striker, but the S Booster; they're two different designs. I recommend staying away from the old Sentinel line because it hasn't aged well at all; I bought the Zeta C1 from it about seven years ago and it was brittle and frail back then.
"For who would lose, though full of pain, this intellectual being--those thoughts that wander through eternity; to perish rather, swallowed up and lost in the wide womb of uncreated night, devoid of sense and motion?"
ulnhyrr

G-System is makign a 1/100 conversion kit for the Deep Striker. However, it may be out of many folk's price ranges:
Build up pictures
Main G-system english page <-- just scroll down a bit for the information on the Deep Striker.
Blueriver

ulnhyrr wrote:G-System is makign a 1/100 conversion kit for the Deep Striker. However, it may be out of many folk's price ranges:
Build up pictures
Main G-system english page <-- just scroll down a bit for the information on the Deep Striker.
That deep striker conversion kit is something I keep my eyes on it.
But, since it's G-sys, I don't think I can decide until some real sample picture is available.

You know, G-sys tends to 'refine' (sometimes, this reads as 'mess up') the original design, so not sure whether the final product will be my liking.

I was REALLY disappointed by their 1/60 Hyakusiki conversion and 1/60 IWSP kit.