Best sites to buy Gunpla/MSiA / information

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Like_Clockwork

Yeah I was actually going to order from hobbywave first but the whole password thing for ENT was really bizarre and pissed me off I think they have a ridiculous ordering system and it also wouldnt let me register for their site =/ Is it just me or has that happened to anyone else?
Like_Clockwork

wrong order...eh idc

So this is kinda weird. I ordered the Freedom gundam from gundamstoreandmore.com and when it arrived (like 10 minutes ago) I actually received the Aile Strike Gundam . This doesn't bother me at all since I wanted that one more in the first place. Just thought that I'd share my experience with GSaM with people. :D
valkyriepilot

Re: wrong order...eh idc

Like_Clockwork wrote:So this is kinda weird. I ordered the Freedom gundam from gundamstoreandmore.com and when it arrived (like 10 minutes ago) I actually received the Aile Strike Gundam . This doesn't bother me at all since I wanted that one more in the first place. Just thought that I'd share my experience with GSaM with people. :D
but did you place another order for Aile Strike? coz it might be delivery mixup :P
Hiryu02

That is pretty unusual for them. I've only had one problem with them, and it wasnt major, they just took a bit long to process an order. Usually they give good customer service.

When I order something really new though, I usually get it from Rainbow Ten. Super fast email replies, great service, and I usually receive my stuff in 3 days via EMS. The order process is a bit odd, but nothing that can't be worked with.
Duo

Re: wrong order...eh idc

Like_Clockwork wrote:So this is kinda weird. I ordered the Freedom gundam from gundamstoreandmore.com and when it arrived (like 10 minutes ago) I actually received the Aile Strike Gundam . This doesn't bother me at all since I wanted that one more in the first place. Just thought that I'd share my experience with GSaM with people. :D
You had better call or Email them, and let them know the problem... Because you just got charged more for the Aile then theyr'e list price. Granted it's like $2-3, but I don't see that as fair... So see if they'll give you that extra few dollars off the price of the Freedom when you order it again.
"TAG ALONG ON MY JOURNEY INTO HELL!"
"Momma said real men don't cry..."
"The God of Death is Back from Hell!"
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami
Like_Clockwork

Well when I saw that I got the wrong one I knew it was a bit more so I checked the invoice and the total was the same and everything. I mean if I really, really didn't want the Aile Strike I would send it back, but I actually wanted this one more so I'm going to stick with it...plus I'm in the process of building it now. Thanks for the help though :D .
wzy

Like_Clockwork wrote:Well when I saw that I got the wrong one I knew it was a bit more so I checked the invoice and the total was the same and everything. I mean if I really, really didn't want the Aile Strike I would send it back, but I actually wanted this one more so I'm going to stick with it...plus I'm in the process of building it now. Thanks for the help though :D .
The issue isn't that they sent you a model you didn't have an interest in, the issue is that they sent you the wrong one AND charged you for a more expensive one.

If they charged you for the freedom, email them and tell them. They're pretty good with responding to mistakes and should at least offer you the price difference as a refund or knock off the price when you order another freedom.

Mistakes happen, people are human, and a good company will try to resolve an issue. Trust me, shooting these guys an email telling them about it shouldn't be much trouble, even if it's just to inform them of their mistake so that they hopefully will be a bit more careful in the future if you choose to order from them again.
SNT1

I updated the first post,:

Gundamshop in 'bad' category, the first of its kind, grats to them.

Also, I added Ebay sellers that have more than 1000 points, and their feedback ratings.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Gundam Boy

I tried Calling the Gundamstoreandmore.com but it says I cant call them.
Help me!!
The Gundam Boy AKA MasterMaz
Gundam0089

Hey folks, new guy here. I didn't want to make a thread for it, but does anyone mind, or if their able to, taking a picture of the Second Version Rick Dom, and the Version 1 Dom, just so I can see how much bigger it is. If ya can, thanks, :D .
Hiryu02

If you are speaking of the HGUC kits, go to www.dalong.net, click on HGUC and select the kits in question. He usually does comparison photos on related mecha.

Hope that helps
Gundam0089

Well not exactly, I'm referring to the MSIA Doms.
Hiryu02

Sorry, your question did not specify MSiA.
Duo

Meh...

Just figured I'd give everyone a heads up about Pre orders from Hobbywave...

I Pre-Ordered the MG Force Impulse from them, of course they're like a month or 2 behind direct sorces like HLJ, and the list price was like $53.. ok so what, I'm really excited about this kit so I figured, "What the hell?! Haven't had a new kit in months now..."

So they get the kit in like a full week a head of schedule, "Whee! getting it early!" I go looking around debating on future purchases, and I notice the List price for the Force Impulse was reduced a couple of dollars. So I email them, ask how it will be handled, and was basically told I was "SOL *pointlaugh* We got your monies now BO*TCH!" And no they didn't ship it early at all, so I'm still waiting on that shipment >.<

So in short... be VERY wry of pre ordering from Hobbywave, if there is a reduction in price, you won't ever see your money again. Actually I personally strongly suggest NOT Pre-ordering anything from them, just wait til it's in stock
"TAG ALONG ON MY JOURNEY INTO HELL!"
"Momma said real men don't cry..."
"The God of Death is Back from Hell!"
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami
SNT1

www.hobbylinc.com

I never knew they even sold gundam models until now. Still, I've ordered from them before (mostly plane models and paint/airbrush supplies) and they're pretty good. The prices...are very competitive with the 'household' NA store names like gundamstoreandmore and hobbywave. The negative is that the inventory is a bit small, at the moment.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
SNT1

I updated the OP, added hobbylinc. Also, Hobbyfan.com has SRW and Armored Kits for those who prefer NA stores over JP stores.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
bugturtles

Recently bought a Gundam kit and some panel lining markers from Gundamstoreandmore.

I don't have my tracking number yet, and it's been about 3 days or so.

Called and left a message. I was wondering if they check their messages on a certain time or so, because whenever I call, I get the "we might be on another line right now" message. Do they pick up the phones at a particular time or so?

I'm quite giddy and excited.. Maybe it has been shipped already, but I still do not have the tracking number..

EDIT: They responded to my call/email, and have sent me the number. Do disregard this message. However, I like GundamStoreandMore already. :)
NastyNate

I cannot find a decent priced msia freedom gundam anywhere. eday wants like 50 dollars for it the same goes for justice gundam. Is there anywhere that has this figure at a decent price?
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
mcred23

NastyNate wrote:I cannot find a decent priced msia freedom gundam anywhere. eday wants like 50 dollars for it the same goes for justice gundam. Is there anywhere that has this figure at a decent price?
HLJ has both listed at 2,000 Yen (With another Freedom MSiA that is only 1,600 Yen, but it looks like it comes with less), but they don't have them in stock. $50 bucks is costly for both, even with shipping, so the best I can say is keep looking around for them and hope they turn up somewhere for cheaper (Like HLJ gets them in stock, or they go up on eBay for cheaper).
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Nickolai99

Wow, I ordered from Gundamsop.com June 1, I ordered a 1/100 RX-78 Model andafter a month emailed to ask about it, I got a reply saying it was looked into and would be deemed lost in the mail and I could be sent a replacement, but a different one because they were sold out of the RX-78. That was 5 weeks ago, didn't get a reply after I sent them the one I wanted, so now I've emailed 2 alternate emails of theirs Ive found, and more recently(today) Emailed an address I found on their paypal information. I'm hoping this works so I don't have to actually call about it :P

I really wish Id found this information and list before I ordered from gundamshop :P