Few QuesGBC Universe Booster

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
angelwingzero

Few QuesGBC Universe Booster

I recently got an HGBC Universe on free comic book day, and I've got some questions. I'm still fairly new to modeling, and any feedback would be much obliged.

1) I've currently only got a RG Strike to build. From the instructions it looks like the Universe Booster won't fit on the RG Strike. Am I correct?

2) If it doesn't fit, would the Booster fit on any HG model I get, or only a Strike suit like the Build Strike or Strike Noir? I'm looking to find one other than the plain Strike to put it on if it won't fit the RG Strike I'm about to build up.
"So he's wearing an all black pilot suit and you put him in the CRAZY MACHINE. In the mental state that he's already in, does that seem like a good idea?" - My favorite Chris quote.
SpideyWing

Re: Few QuesGBC Universe Booster

The Booster itself has a rotatable peg; one end, the more cylindrical one is for the HG (Build) Strike torso. The other is a more of a rectangular peg/tab combo; that may work for the RG. As for the leg parts, they are designed specifically for the HG, and wouldn't work.

Now, as for the second part; I don't know. I mean, I think the HG Build Booster came with some adapter parts for other kits, but I know the Universe Booster didn't, since I got that for my HG Star Build Strike.

I know that isn't the best answer in the world; but I hope it helps.
Signature to be determined later...look! A Puppy!
angelwingzero

SpideyWing wrote:The Booster itself has a rotatable peg; one end, the more cylindrical one is for the HG (Build) Strike torso. The other is a more of a rectangular peg/tab combo; that may work for the RG. As for the leg parts, they are designed specifically for the HG, and wouldn't work.

Now, as for the second part; I don't know. I mean, I think the HG Build Booster came with some adapter parts for other kits, but I know the Universe Booster didn't, since I got that for my HG Star Build Strike.

I know that isn't the best answer in the world; but I hope it helps.
Sure man, thanks. I'll try it out once I've finished my Strike and see if it can fit. I'll either get a HG Perfect Strike or Strike Noir if it won't fit.
"So he's wearing an all black pilot suit and you put him in the CRAZY MACHINE. In the mental state that he's already in, does that seem like a good idea?" - My favorite Chris quote.
pk-man
Location: receiving faxes in the washroom, on Deck 9 aboard White Base

valkyriepilot

It'll fit any HG Stiker pack compatible kit using the round peg connector, even the Dagger105s.
Compass

If I recall correctly, the instruction manual for SBS shows a few HG models wearing UB. Akatsuki, for example.

As to what else it comes with. I believe it has a few parts for upgrading the Chobham shield to have the Beam absorber, the SBS rifle in gray, and a few Build strike only panels that allow for the Plavsky condenser things to work on the legs. So basically you get a stand, Plavsky gate, booster, and a rifle out of the kit.

As far as the gate goes, super finicky in gate mode but look good angled backwards.
Watching: Black Bullet, The World is Still Beautiful, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Captain Earth, The Irregular at Magic High School
Quick Picks that ended Last Season: Gundam Build Fighters!!! Buddy Complex