Old 1/144 MS at Amazon.com

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Zeonista

Old 1/144 MS at Amazon.com

I was on Amazon.com (USA) today & I saw a number of old MS kits being offered for sale. What struck me was that they were all non-graded 1/144 kits from the Eighties! Zaku Tank, Zakucannon, Zaku Minelayer, Zaku Mariner, Zaku R Hi-Mo, Zaku Flipper, Desert Zaku, all of those old ones! As a caution, paint & glue are a necessity! But there's a chance to get some old MS for models that don't have a HG yet, or maybe you can use some pieces to kitbash a regular HG Zaku into something impressive. They are not particularly expensive either.

EDIT: I also found the MSV Flight Gouf, and some HCM models as well.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
Xenosynth

Re: Old 1/144 MS at Amazon.com

Ah yeah, Bandai does reissues on older models all the time, so we never have to worry about them disappearing! Good find though, yeah, I was thinking of getting some of them just to have them, plus they are super cheap!

Zaku Flipper and Desert Zaku really need modern HGUCs ;~;
Zeonista

Re: Old 1/144 MS at Amazon.com

It would be nice if we got some Option Parts for HG on some of them. Some guys here are mad custom Gunpla builders, which is why I made the post. If Bazookafied was still around he would have bought half of them already! :D
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde