Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XII

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Mythgarr

Re: Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XII

Unicorn full armor set is announced as P-Bandai product.
Now you have to buy the PG, the PG's LED set, and The P-Bandai full armor set to make Full Armor Unicorn...

Dry those wallets, fanatic RX-0 fans!
Visit The Dreams
Calubin_175

As I had expected, the HG Lightning Gundam has absolutely no shared parts with the HGUC Re-Gz. It is probably one of the few designs which weren't customised with the consideration of retaining some existing Gunpla runner allocation.
Mythgarr

Gouf R35 is also an entirely new mold, just like Fenice Rinascita
Visit The Dreams
Heecarl_Reez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5zg29DQK7g#t=153

PG Unicorn promo video, I assume that Unchained mode is the 3rd form they are teasing for a while now. I thought they were going to use ver. Ka marking for this one, but by the looks of it seems like it's much closer to ver. OVA's. Full armor set seems won't include the green psycoframe, but we'll get much clearer information tomorrow anyway.

Edit: Previous link was made private by gundaminfo, heh..
Last edited by Heecarl_Reez on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kratos

Also worth noting is that the FA stuff is a great deal cheaper than (I personally) expected. only ¥7020! I guess it makes sense for what's basically just a bunch of weapons, but for fans of that particular mockup, at least it won't hit their wallets TOO too hard.
"The beast of opportunity finds its master and soars through a shaken cosmos"
Kratos

Well.

Next year just got rather pricey.
"The beast of opportunity finds its master and soars through a shaken cosmos"
Heecarl_Reez

compiled in one page
Also: RG 00 Raiser, HGUC V2AB, V Dash Gundam.. Holy.... Damn you Bandai, thanks for killing me.

Anyway the online exclusive add on for RG WZC is seraphim feather effect parts, yes those holographic whatever feathers that appears when zero awaken. Truly amazing bandai, yeah!
(It truly is, seriously...)
Xenosynth

http://www.amiami.jp/blog/2014/11/gunplaexpo_01/27.jpg

Here's one the Tagbobby one missed, the Xion(?) from G-Reco.
Calubin_175

Definitely getting the two HGUC V Gundams. We'll see whether Gun EZ makes it before the Robot Damashii does and then we might get HGUC Crossbone Vanguard or selective Zanscare ones.
DeganUAB

I guess I need to go back and get a MG Build Strike Cosmos, and finish my MG Gundam X in anticipation. Do you think there will be an exclusive Exia Amazing to coincide?
Now is the time for mankind to stand up for the future.
Random_GM_Pilot

Really sad that there's no beam smart gun or Hexa head on display with V-Dash. There's really no incentive to bother with it until/unless later photo or magazine pages show it has them, at least for me.
SHIHO: This is Codename “Background”. Codenames “Lenny” and “Carl” are suitably distracted. Begin the operation.
Dark Duel

Only one I see there that I'm interested in personally would be the Hi-Nu Vrabe. That thing is aqesome-looking. I especially love that shield.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Mythgarr

Gotta catch'em all! Well, the 1/144 at least. and MG DX. Specially MG DX!
Visit The Dreams
Blazer-X

Very interested in Dark Matter of all things. Practically will buy, but part of me do find it looking kind of weird for now. Maybe better pose/pictures will show up later. I am also REALLY hoping they include Amazing Exia's shield in Dark Matter colors because I am 90% sure the only way Amazing Exia gets released is as an exclusive.
Xenosynth

Most early model prototypes look a bit off/rough, even the Dark Matter there looks more like a rough painted version than actual plastic. Its really noticeable on larger models. It'll look better when they actually have full models out and ready.
Mythgarr

I hope Bandai won't release Amazing Exia as P-Bandai. The HG kit is a popular one. Also, where are the Fenice's MGs? Strange that Bandai won't release them to ride the hype-wave of both RG Wing Zero and GBF series.
Visit The Dreams
Mythgarr

Btw, Bandai, where are the MGs of AGE-3 series and AGE-FX?
Visit The Dreams
Random_GM_Pilot

Mythgarr wrote:Btw, Bandai, where are the MGs of AGE-3 series and AGE-FX?
In the same abyss that HG Thielva and Genoace O-Custom are. I doubt we'll see more AGE merchandise for a very long time, at best. It's a shame, since despite how luidcrously awful the show was, most of the machines were really neat.
SHIHO: This is Codename “Background”. Codenames “Lenny” and “Carl” are suitably distracted. Begin the operation.
SpideyWing

I have to admit, that Hi-Nu Vrabe is Amazing; Exia-ceeding all of my expectations in its design. I think that is another kit I might have to pick up.

Curse you, HGBF Line! How dare you make it so easy to purchase your kits!
Signature to be determined later...look! A Puppy!