Xeno's models:

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Xenosynth

Xeno's models:

Well, since I am starting to actually paint models and stuff, I decided to make a page for them!

My first successful paintjob was just yesterday, and so I thought I'd share it

I have some other models, but none are painted, and honestly, most out of box builds aren't really worth sharing to me since everyone has the same ones. You can see the Nu Gundam ver Ka in the back. I am considering all of my previous models just tries at the hobby. Now that I've painted one I am going to start doing custom mods and whatnot, and of course these will all be posted here.

First one is my grey/red FA Gundam. Really enjoyed the build (Even if I still hate building two arms. Second one always feels so boring. HOWEVER the legs themselves were very fun both times). After building this guy I might actually get the normal RX-78-2 2.0 model just because of how intricate it felt, and again, just the overall fun of the build.

((Also, pictures will be better later on. I had to use a DSi for this one, so yeah, not much I could do >.>))

Master List:
MG Full Armor Gundam
HG Hazel Custom (WIP)
Last edited by Xenosynth on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Xenosynth

Re: Xeno's models:

Finally took some really late, new pictures:

Full Armor Gundam
Hazel Custom WIP

Much better camera was used (though I still kinda got blurry. Got some pointers though. I suck with cameras >.>;)

Hazel Custom WIP: Snapped together and roughly painted, however, I do need a topcoat for it still, and I'll be adding more details after that. Plus I need some more paint. The Hazel's rifle is from the Gaplant Hrairoo, and is a bit customized (Radome from HG Ex-S, a few parts from the MG unicorn's beam magnum frame/ammo pack)

Full Armor Gundam: The first MG I customized, my Full Armor Gundam from the first (now gone) album. Again, no