SC Gundam Cloth Series set, 1988 versions

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
StealthBunny

SC Gundam Cloth Series set, 1988 versions

Hello, all! I just came in possession of a bunch of very early SD Gundam Cloth Series sets, dated 1988. Because these were never very popular in the States, I'm having a really hard time finding much about them and all my search queries are bringing up much more recent versions. I figure I could spend hours and hours searching and bashing my head against my screen... or ask here because SOMEONE (or ones) will go "Hey, I know just what site you need to look at!" and end my pain :)

Anyone want to be that savior for me? I have #1-3, 5-8 and would like to know a little about each and the market value if possible. They've never been out of their boxes, decals unplaced, etc. Such cute little guys!
LawnDart

Re: SC Gundam Cloth Series set, 1988 versions

I see you have these now an ebay...where on earth did you come up with these prices? Good luck getting those prices - I've got a couple sitting around myself and never thought they could be worth that much.
StealthBunny

Re: SC Gundam Cloth Series set, 1988 versions

I couldn't find ANY other ones in those numbers for sale anywhere. The only one that came close was one in the low teens that sold for over $400 in a Chinese auction site. There was one on eBay, but it was loose and heavily played with, no box, paperwork, etc. These are just about perfect.

In fact, I could only find one article on these early ones and that was from 1998 (English written, that is).

So we'll see what happens.