AGE Models

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Silver_August

Re: AGE Models

from Roberrtt Gundam review, the set up seems completely different, only simularity they seem to have is the legs bending back, beyond that its different and slightly more satisfying as far as Gundamformers are concerned
Mythgarr

Well, I know their transformations are different, where Clanche seems to be simpler. I want to know that back half compability. Oh well....gotta get my hand on a HG Clanche to know...
Visit The Dreams
Silver_August

If i wasn't on a tight budget....and had more shelf space, I'd already have a Clanche, but since that's the case I'm waiting till Christmas when the Miss will be getting me a Clanche Custom, lol
Mythgarr

Clanche Custom review by Rrobbert184 is up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh57UtDK ... e=g-user-u
Visit The Dreams
Silver_August

The girlfriend has already got it for me and it should be at my doorstep BEFORE Christmas... we would hope, otherwise that back piece seems a little worrying...and oddly enough its a little disappointing that the wings seem to get in the way more then anything.. never the less I realllllllllly want it.
Mythgarr

So, how is it with Clanche Custom?
Visit The Dreams
Silver_August

Well I got it, built it. I have to say I'm a lil let down with its simplicity but I think thats just a result the last kit I built before this being the AGE-FX and the Strike Noir, lol so to settle back to a regular grunt with with just a gun. Though the wings I find don't get int he way o anything...though the 90 degree bend really does hurt itt a little..that and the wrist cart makes moving the hands annoying BUT hey over all its a beautiful grunt suit and easily worth the low price tag, either way I can't wait to eventually get a 2nd and paint it red, lol
Mythgarr

do you have HG AGE-2? Can you swapt the upper arm with Clanche Custom's :D ?
Visit The Dreams
Silver_August

OH dear...I do have the Dark Hound and Double Bullet...lol, though looking at its design... I can actually see someone kitbashing the Clanche into the ArchBeetle from Medabots lol
Mythgarr

I for one want to kitbash with HG Age-2 Normal and Double Bullet

Clanche's backpack with hinged shield where the Normal's wings would be glued to, and Double bullet on the shoulder

or kitbash it with AGE-2 Dark hound with Deathscythe Hell wings; Again with the hinged shield glued to Deathscythe's Wings :D
Visit The Dreams