super robot wars VAISAGA model kit?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
gundamluminoso

super robot wars VAISAGA model kit?

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I'm looking forward to share the love for the mechas that I always had....
Anyways the title is pretty self explanatory...I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about, we seen images from Dengeki magazine and some other Hobby magazines, but is there really a Vaisaga model kit? Kotobukiya released a Soulgain model kit, but no Vaisaga... :( yet

Is there a way to get it? was it a Dengeki magazine exclusive? Thanks in advance for any info you can provide me with, I been searching for that model kit for YEARS...
reeoyuy

Re: super robot wars VAISAGA model kit?

Do you have any scan of those magazines? It could be a custom or scratch-build model created for said magazine. Look at description of the article, if there's a price info, then it's released or upcoming product. But if it doesn't mention any price, or clearly written as "Scratch build by..." or "...Conversion" then it's just custom model.
Dark Duel

IIRC it was indeed a scratchbuild or something like that; I don't have the scans in question myself, but I have seen them.
To return to the OP's question, AFAIK there is no commercially available Vaisaga model kit.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
gundamluminoso

thanks a lot guys, the scans are from a blogspot, you can find it by doing an image search on vaisaga on google images. If it was a custom, then now more than ever is easier to have one since soulgain was release and is in stock on BBTS, IMA get two model kits so I can try to make my own vaisaga...eventually we will have one right? He is so badass, I remember always choosing him for SRT A on gameboy advance!
Arsarcana

They're doing a lot of SRW mecha I wouldn't have expected to get in model form so Vaisaga's not out of the realm of possibility. That being said, with a sequel to LotE on the horizon I'm hoping for some more of the Masoukishin. Mmmm, Gaddes kit...