Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Discussion » Modeling and Merchandise

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:54 am 
Cardboard Leo Ace

Location: The Endless Illusion, a paradise for fools. A place for lost souls where savage dreams abound.
Now then, I'm not a big Super Robot Wars fan, but I did buy, play and like Mugen no Frontier. When I first saw the mecha design I thought that they were exact copies of the OG mecha, though over time I started to catch the differences between the original (no pun intended) and the Endless Frontier versions. So the big question is does anyone know of a hobby-kit (not to expensive though) of the Gespenst Haken? I just love the design/weapons of the "Phantom" so does anyone know if a kit was made of it?

-Suzuka Hime (Mugen no Frontier)

... Are we that predictable?

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:30 pm 
Okawara x Katoki Love Child

Nope, no official kits for the Endless Frontier mecha. There may be fan mods but I don't know of any offhand. Well, if you want to be very generous there's a kit of the Alt Eisen Nacht but that's just a recolor of the basic Alt (with a Shishio Blade to give people a reason to buy one, not speaking from experience at all...) and lacks any of the differences between that kit and Beowulf's version which the EF machine is based on. You'll pretty much have to scratchbuild if you want to convert a Gespy to the Phantom's design.

Board index » Discussion » Modeling and Merchandise