Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XI

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
quasadra

Re: Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XI

a more detail look on the HG Age 2:

http://aha-yorukaze.blogspot.com/2011/1 ... ew-of.html

at 1500yen, i am surely sold.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

There's a hole in my chest where my rifle should go!
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
quasadra

there is suppose to be a clear plastic in there. i guess the guy didnt put it in so it would be eaiser to take apart for painting works.
Heecarl_Reez

http://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/595928/index

The only new kit info from this month hobby magazine is HG Delta gundam-4200 yen (yes gold plating I presume...) release on March. I need to get that RD Nu Gundam though.
Raiden

Its awesome that Delta Gundam is getting the HGUC treatment, but at that price point i might as well just finish off the MG EW's first and wait for a Delta Gundam MG.

Nice to see Duel with the Assult Shroud Armor on. Too bad no color yet.
duke4799

quasadra wrote:there is suppose to be a clear plastic in there. i guess the guy didnt put it in so it would be eaiser to take apart for painting works.
I see no such part on the runners...
Until Next Time: Happy Building!
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

Want to Buy LM Leo or Taurus from Gundam Wing, built or unbuilt! Willing to pay big!
quasadra

yeah, after looking at it carefully. it does seems it suppose to be a hole in there with no clear parts. also the rifle stock is a 2 prong design. wonder how that works.
SNT1

They must be smoking the finest out there when they decided to price the HGUC Delta that much.

OTOH, the MG SEED revival looks good, waiting for the rest of the starter 5 guys and maybe Freedom 2.0. I hope they have enough time to make Altron Ka/Nataku though :)
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Arsarcana

Is that really a bunny-girl Kyon's Sister mecha musume Composite Ver Ka I see? It's not an aftereffect of several nights drinking and general new years partying? Wow.
Heecarl_Reez

MG AGE-1 Normal Official images. Loving those details!

EDIT: Hobby magazine updates
http://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/617006/index

RG Gundam Mark II: 2500 yen April
HGUC Juagg: 1700 yen March
HGUC Zaku Yonem Kirsk: 1600 yen March
HGUC Nemo(UC Ver.): 1500 yen April
MG Unicorn Unit 2- Banshee: 5500 yen March
MG Buster, Blitz, Aegis: TBA, planning
Raiden

Expected Banshee to be out this year, but earlier is even better! 2 MG's in 1 month twice in a row??

And Mk II's RG lineart looks pretty sleek. Bet a G-Defensor will be planned as a seperate release after a AEUG recolor.
SNT1

Oh man, MG Aegis. Oh man, MG Buster. No MG Tallgeese, Altron, other EW mecha :(

But SEED is good. Honestly the 1/100 versions of these guys are rather dated; would be excited to see MG versions of these. I think we need to see just a bit more of UC/Unicorn MGs... I know recently we had a Wingstorm, but I don't understand why we still don't have Jegan MGs... oh well, we did get 2 cool ReZELs...

I think so far this MG year will be alright; only AGE kinda meh's it. Definitely won't be as good as last year's (which IMO was among the best MG years of all time)
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
duke4799

I am thoroughly enjoying AGE and am looking forward to it's MG releases. This is an amazing first 5 months line up!
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

Want to Buy LM Leo or Taurus from Gundam Wing, built or unbuilt! Willing to pay big!
blind_dead_mcjones

on the subject of the MG aegis, buster and blitz, as smug as it may sound i'm just gonna say that i called it.
Flag Fighter for life!
SNT1

^heh, IMO it ain't much. Once the Duel was announced, the rest of the starting five is a damn-near sure thing. Especially when they followed up their claims of making the first five Wing guys. I'm more curious though what they've planned after that. Justice? Strike 2.0? Freedom 2.0?
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
blind_dead_mcjones

touche, and in all honesty only a third of what i hypothesised has occured

i do hope we finally get the justice, and a strike 2.0 (don't really care so much about a freedom 2.0 as a: already have the first one and b: aside from new hands and a new joint in the torso there isn't really much you can do that would warrant a 2.0 frame for the freedom)

the only logical follow up to those would be the Blu Duel, Verde Buster, and Stargazer. After that who knows, maybe they'll suprise us with either MG's of Forbidden, Raider and Calamity, or dare i say it...MG LaGOWE
Flag Fighter for life!
ninshadow

I think next thing Bandai should do after MG Duel, Buster, Blitz and Aegis is a MG Skygrasper with the Sword and Launcher packs. We all ready have Skygrasper PG and the upcoming RG, they can packaged it like V gundam core booster.
Last edited by ninshadow on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
duke4799

But they already have a Sword/Launcher Strike MG. The Sky Grasper for PG was only made to sell the Aile Striker Pack and the RG to sell the Sword/Launcher Striker Packs.

I don't think a Master Grade Sky Grasper would be popular enough...
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

blind_dead_mcjones

duke4799 wrote:But they already have a Sword/Launcher Strike MG. The Sky Grasper for PG was only made to sell the Aile Striker Pack and the RG to sell the Sword/Launcher Striker Packs.

I don't think a Master Grade Sky Grasper would be popular enough...
but if they made a 2.0 of the strike those launcher and sword packs may not neccessarily fit anymore, neccessitating the release of launcher/sword striker pack 2.0

as for the sky grasper, it could potentially be popular if
Spoiler
people want to make a diorama of the aegis' shield connecting with it after being thrown...
Flag Fighter for life!