Kayone73's Gunpla Photo Thread

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
iKhaotic

Re: Kayone73's Gunpla Photo Thread

Want that kit so bad, but I bought a MG Crossbone Full Cloth when I had to pick between the two lol.

Is the red on that kit (especially on the Tactical Arms) that rich? Or is that just the camera? Or did you put an extra layer of gloss paint onto it?
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~
kayone73

^ Nope I sprayed the entire internal skeleton and all red parts w Tamiya Mica Red, then applied a semi gloss clear coat. The white, grey and black parts were painted and flat coated
xxnike629xx

@kayone73
Try submitting those images to Gundam Guy. He sometimes has contests and stuff where you can win like MG kits and other big stuff.

:D
For daily updates for Gundam news, please check out this guy's blog! I love reading up on his articles everyday...actually a few times a day since he posts through the day as new info pops up.
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/ (gundam news)
kayone73

xxnike629xx wrote:@kayone73
Try submitting those images to Gundam Guy. He sometimes has contests and stuff where you can win like MG kits and other big stuff.

:D
Thanks but I don't think my stuff is good enough to actually win anything, but I'll send him some photos and give it a go.
iKhaotic

I love that Gundam, the kit looks really good. I'm tempted to pick it up now, despite me not wanting to get 1/144s!
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~