Anyone have any hope for an HGAW Double-X?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
the Gatekeeper
Location: The Endless Illusion, a paradise for fools. A place for lost souls where savage dreams abound.

Anyone have any hope for an HGAW Double-X?

I know I'm just dreaming, but... I think that if we have the right blend of candy-land and reality and a million years pass and the moon becomes green then, maybe just maybe.

But on the serious side i own the X (and I want the divider) and I would like to see a Double-X. Anyone else?

[UPDATE] Okay, having asked that question (and only getting 4 replies), NOW, How about a (dare I candyland) PERFECT GRADE!? Or a REAL GRADE?!
Last edited by the Gatekeeper on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Men, they're all idiots. All you have to do is wear something tight, wave your ass at them and they're yours."

-Suzuka Hime (Mugen no Frontier)

... Are we that predictable?
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

Re: Anyone have any hope for an HGAW Double-X?

I'm with ya. Since Bandai has already released the X and X-Divider in HG form, it's almost a given that they'll release the XX. Or rather, it'd be a surprise if they didn't. But they might as well go all the way with this.
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
valkyriepilot

if we get lucky, it may even join the RG roster :)
Heecarl_Reez

I want DX so much and I believe it'll be released eventually, but for now it's a waiting game as Bandai is busy with it's UC/Unicorn until July. If we are lucky I think we will see the prototype in upcoming Shizuoka Hobby Show(12-15 May). Finger crossed it'll be there with August release announcement (And G Falcon too!!). :mrgreen:
iKhaotic

I'd like a MG Double X personally... If that happens, "shut up and take my money Bandai!" :)
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~