Rare Gunpla: Where to get?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
BlitzkriegOmega

Rare Gunpla: Where to get?

I have seen a few rare gunpla that I would like to aquire...but some of them just seem impossible to find...I could just paint a regular version to look like the rare version, but it's not the same and I despise imitations...

the top 3 rare gunpla I am looking for in no particular order are the

MG Destiny Gundam Heine Westenfluss Custom: Call me crazy, but the Orange colorscheme is just more appealing to me than the standard gundam colors....

MG Aile Strike Gundam Phase Shift Down: I'm trying to collect the entire Strike family have one of each colorscheme (Strike, Rouge, IWSP, Noir, P.S.Down)

Zaku II J Ver 2.0 Kawaguchi: I must make an army of Zakus...This suit shall serve my militia well...SEIG ZEON!

so....if anybody can find these guys listed under a fairly reasonable price (I don't mind paying about $120 for one of these guys, but $200+ is ludicrous) post a link here....
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

Re: Rare Gunpla: Where to get?

I'd check eBay on a regular basis; that's how I got all my rare Gundam stuff. But I imagine that you'd have to pay in blood to get 'em there.
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
BlitzkriegOmega

Yeah, I just found the Destiny Heine for $120 on Ebay (Includng shipping). not as bad as I was expecting...

the others have eluded me thus far....
firefox

Ebay is the best bet and being really patient, that's how i got a hold of MG G3 OYW rx-78 and 1/100 HG zaku warrior concert version. The only 2 exclusives i got
In the end, nothing remains
BlitzkriegOmega

firefox wrote:Ebay is the best bet and being really patient, that's how i got a hold of MG G3 OYW rx-78 and 1/100 HG zaku warrior concert version. The only 2 exclusives i got
...If only I had a time machine...then I could ninja that G3 from you....
AthrunX23s

Surprisingly, malls here in the Philippines are hot beds for rare Gunpla, I got a 1/144 HG RX-78 ANA colors for P3000($69) and I saw the MG Destiny Heine colors the other day worth P3700($85)
BlitzkriegOmega

AthrunX23s wrote:Surprisingly, malls here in the Philippines are hot beds for rare Gunpla, I got a 1/144 HG RX-78 ANA colors for P3000($69) and I saw the MG Destiny Heine colors the other day worth P3700($85)
So many places I wish I could get to...GAH!
AthrunX23s

Oh and by the way, went to another mall today and found 2 of those MG Heine Destinys just sitting on the shelf and another one behind those. It sure shocked the crap out of me seeing 3 of those in one place. :shock:
BlitzkriegOmega

AthrunX23s wrote:Oh and by the way, went to another mall today and found 2 of those MG Heine Destinys just sitting on the shelf and another one behind those. It sure shocked the crap out of me seeing 3 of those in one place. :shock:
if you buy one of them...I will trade you for my MG NU gundam EVOLVE conversion kit....and the funnels...well...after I move, which will be at the end of the month...