Heroic Age thoughts or opinions_DVD extras

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Gundamium Alloy

Heroic Age thoughts or opinions_DVD extras

Hi all. Gonna retitle this one a bit and try to get some opinions on this series and see if it is worth picking up or passing on. Please provide some opinions if you've seen it. Thanks.

Also, does anyone know if either the DVD or Bluray release has more extras on them? I saw the dvd release relatively cheaper than the bluray, but wanted to know if one release contains anything extra over another. Thanks.
Last edited by Gundamium Alloy on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sume Gai

Re: Heroic Age DVD vs Bluray releases (Extras)?

I own the DVDs and the only extras they give you are basic stuff (textless OP and ED as well as some Trailers) I highly doubt the BluRay is any different.

The difference in price is theoretically for video quality but since Heroic Age was never an HD show and having not seen Funimation's upscale I can't say if it's totally worth it. (I have heard Funi''s upscales started to get better around the time of heroic Age but again I can't really vouch for it/
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Gundamium Alloy

Re: Heroic Age thoughts or opinions_DVD extras

Just saw this series on bluray for under $30...so less than $1 an episode. What are some opinions on thsi show?
Sume Gai

Re: Heroic Age thoughts or opinions_DVD extras

If you like Space Opera that's a wonderful deal. Though a tad Melodramtic it's an enjoyable show. The Backgrounds are very well done and the music is quite enjoyable.

If you want a taste of it there are quite a few eps on Funimation's video site.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern