The 00 Gundam Model Kits

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Xiphas

Re: The 00 Gundam Model Kits

yeah i decided on the Raphael after checking out photos and reviews. I didnt wanna build the Arios again, cause the Harute is basically the Arios frame, and i had some issues with that kits design (broke a leg because it didnt spread too much). I might pick up the Harute later depending on if they have later releases or not, mostly cause it had some badass scenes in the movie.
Arvis Taljik

I have all four main Gundam kits from the 00 movie, and even customized my Raphael. I can say that the Harute model was a fun build, is very well articulated, and looks bada$$ whether displayed in mobile suit mode or in fighter mode. I would like a version with the GN Boosters (as well as a version of the Zabanya with the extra GN Holser Bits) but by the time it comes out I'm sure it'll be worth it to just buy a whole new kit and then I can customize the duplicate Hartue to my liking.

And yes, I am also looking forward to a separate Seravee II release with full transformation and articulation. The version of the Seravee II backpack that came with the Raphael was pretty pi$$ poor (just saying... but I realize the need for Bandai to extend the line and get as much money as possible lol). Also hoping for a Colony Corporation GN-XIII (yellow), the two versions of the GN-XIV (standard and commander), as well as (hopefully...) a release of the Gaga/Gaga Cannon.

Would also be nice to see some more 00P and 00V kits like the Gundam Artemie and the CBY-077 GN Cannon.
duke4799

Concerning the original post. I hope you haven't shelled out the cash for the PG 00 Raiser... the MG was announced a couple days ago (last week?). You might want to wait a bit and see what the reviews say about that.
Until Next Time: Happy Building!
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

Want to Buy LM Leo or Taurus from Gundam Wing, built or unbuilt! Willing to pay big!
Xiphas

I can say that the Harute model was a fun build, is very well articulated, and looks bada$$ whether displayed in mobile suit mode or in fighter mode. I would like a version with the GN Boosters (as well as a version of the Zabanya with the extra GN Holser Bits) but by the time it comes out I'm sure it'll be worth it to just buy a whole new kit and then I can customize the duplicate Hartue to my liking.
I heard that the Harute's skirt armor falls off alot, is this a problem for you? and i was wondering about the leg spread for it, does it have the same articulation as lets say the Zabanya or Cherudim? I like to pose the legs for dynamic space scenes with an action stand.
And yes, I am also looking forward to a separate Seravee II release with full transformation and articulation. The version of the Seravee II backpack that came with the Raphael was pretty pi$$ poor
I just finished building my Raphael lately, and i can see that the backpack that they included definitely has room for articulation if they wanted to include it, but the claws are kinda heavy so I thought it was good that the ''legs'' of the Seravee II are non articulate on the backpack.

I just had some thoughts recently, and maybe the reason for the lack of 00 movie kits coming up is because they wanna make a special edition? just a thought.
reeoyuy

I have HG Harute too, and it's true that its front skirt armor easily fell off. Especially when I move the legs around. The skirt armor lower edge conflicted with the protruding knee armor, and they usually rub each other. Harute used balljoints so the leg spread isn't as extreme as HG OO (I don't know about Zabanya or Cherudim since I don't have them). It's wide enough for action pose but if you push them out farther the legs may fall off. Yes, that's another issue of HG Harute. It won't happen if you handle it normally, and those skirt armors are easy to put them back though.