Any Places in Chicago that sell gunpla?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
duke4799

Any Places in Chicago that sell gunpla?

I'm making my first ever day trip to Chicago next month! i was wondering if there were any members here who have spotted Gunpla for sale in the Chicago area. Names of shops would be great and I'll punch that into my GPS! Thanks in advance!
Until Next Time: Happy Building!
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

Want to Buy LM Leo or Taurus from Gundam Wing, built or unbuilt! Willing to pay big!
xxnike629xx

Re: Any Places in Chicago that sell gunpla?

duke4799 wrote:I'm making my first ever day trip to Chicago next month! i was wondering if there were any members here who have spotted Gunpla for sale in the Chicago area. Names of shops would be great and I'll punch that into my GPS! Thanks in advance!
I don't know of any places, since I never been there nor do I live there...LOL...

But I typically order my stuff from Gundam Guy. Link is in the signature. He's like the #1 online store & blog for info in the US. Very good customer service, and I've had a lot of good experience with them.

:D
For daily updates for Gundam news, please check out this guy's blog! I love reading up on his articles everyday...actually a few times a day since he posts through the day as new info pops up.
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/ (gundam news)