Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors X

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
SNT1

Re: Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors X

Raiden wrote:Not intending to attack ya SNT1 or whoever but why's everyone even questioning if they will release Heavyarms and Sandrock? Its been guaranteed since Deathsycthe came out when they said they'll be using the Wing Gundam TV Frame no?
Because they can always change their mind.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
DeltasTaii

Raiden wrote:00 Raiser MG is awesome, they were at least smart enough to throw in Condersers. So now the only thing that would warrent a re-release is if they want to make Seven Sword/G (tho i doubt it).
I personally think it's guaranteed eventually considering they're doing a chogokin of it. If Strike IWSP can make it to Master Grade, Seven Swords is easy.
Arsarcana

Raiden wrote:Not intending to attack ya SNT1 or whoever but why's everyone even questioning if they will release Heavyarms and Sandrock? Its been guaranteed since Deathsycthe came out when they said they'll be using the Wing Gundam TV Frame no?
Because those two suits have historically gotten the least love. Neither got a 1/100 TV kit back in the day. Now, since they've been on this huge Wing kick and fairly recently we got new lineart of Heavyarms Ver Ka (including the knife that we thought it didn't have) I don't really think they're going to forget about them but it's always possible. Fortunately, as I've said elsewhere the sedate pacing of Glory of the Defeated means that interest in Wing should hang around long enough for them to finish the Ver Ka lineup if they want to.
Dark Duel

I finally managed to read the first four chapters of GotD, and I deeply enjoyed the additional depth provided by integrating the Endless Waltz/Episode Zero stuff, really makes it interesting.
Also, I LOVE the use of the Ver. Ka/EW designs - Wing even manages to look pretty awesome in grayscale (though its paint scheme still hurts my eyes - way too much color) to sort of maintain the continuity of EW.

So yeah, I hope to see ver. EW HeavyArms and especially Sandrock soon. Love those two.
Last edited by Dark Duel on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Heecarl_Reez

EDIT: Added moreee images...

-Robot Damashii Wing Gundam Zero EW version 1,2
-DX Chogokin YF-29 (This time you can see the battroid mode) EDIT: Image changed with the clearer one
-RG Strike (slightly better image): 1,2
-MG 00 Raiser 1,2,3

Also MG Deathscythe Hell was released today in Japan, you can check Hobby Search for manual etc.
Last edited by Heecarl_Reez on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Raiden

Oh yea and the next composite Ver Ka. Shinkirou!
http://blog.gundamplanet.com/gundam/shi ... -geass-r2/
Turn-x

what are the chances of PG Turn-A, cause irc Turn-A lost the PG model poll to Strike freedom.

on the side note does anyone have any news on which PG model might get released this year?

Raiden

If there is to be a new PG this year it will most likely be announced in the summer i believe.

And damn i wonder if the Heavyarms MG will come with all of these new additions (or sold seperately like Unicorns Gattling guns/ Sinanju Bazooka)
http://blog.gundamplanet.com/wp-content ... am-ace.jpg
Last edited by Raiden on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dark Duel

O.o' Why are there tank treads on its legs?
Having said that, seriously sweet-looking arsenal. The shoulder attachments are very Leopard Destroy-esque.
I hope these are included in an eventual MG Heavyarms.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Arsarcana

Haven't gotten to that chapter yet so I'm not sure what those parts are (is that a Loto-esque tank tread system?!) but if they planned to add stuff to Heavyarms (and maybe Sandrock) it could be a reason they skipped from Deathscythe to Shenlong (with side trips to Eypon land and the rereleased Wing), giving the additions time to show up in the manga.

And yeah, since the MG kits are explicitly being tied in with the manga the odds are fairly good that whatever those extra parts are they'll get a kit release in some form if/when Heavyarms does.
SNT1

Inb4 Deathcythe Hell.

8)

Looks like they might keep their word and show up with a Sandrock and H-Arms soon... Come on, make all of the AC Gundams. Also, reboot the show. :mrgreen:
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Arsarcana

I think if we're very very lucky and Frozen Teardrop proves to be really really popular we just might have a shot at an OVA, perhaps with some flashback sequences based on Glory of the Defeated and the Katoki designs... but I wouldn't count on it. Though if it did happen I think it's safe to say Midorikawa would pop a hamstring leaping at the chance to reprise his role. :mrgreen:
Laevatein

Better quality images of the MG Epyon

MG Epyon 1
MG Epyon 2
Heecarl_Reez

MG 00 Raiser Promo Image: 1,2,3

Well that confirms the fact sheet previously. There will be 5 light up gimmicks located in: Head x1, GN Drive x2, Condenser Tank x2. The problem is Bandai will only give 1 LED :roll: . The targeting sensor on GN Sword II are also already painted in clear green.
reeoyuy

It seems that MG OO proportion is radically different than Metal Build version. Especially on the legs, MG looks rounded while Metal Build is angular and 'muscular'. While I prefer Metal Build proportion (that derived from PG OO) this one looks good too; at least it won't be just miniaturized PG.

I wonder what's the deal with that green GN Sword II sensors, maybe it's the same case with MG Unicorn OVA blue beam saber.
Heecarl_Reez

My impression for the Metal build is a nice mixture between Strong looking(chogokin), and dynamic for action figure. I really like the MB proportion, but MG is looking good too-at least it's better looking than the PG IMO.

I can only think that the clear green targeting sensor means that they already have plan for 00 7 Swords in the future.
valkyriepilot

blind_dead_mcjones

Finally!

robot damashii Codarl comming in june
http://mecha-guy.blogspot.com/2011/03/r ... otion.html

EDIT: and the MG 00 raiser is comming in may, though going by the latest pics and video it seems to have the same backpack weight issue that plagues the PG

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/03/m ... -more.html

sources: mecha guy and gundam guy
Flag Fighter for life!