Upcoming Models, Merch & Rumors VIII

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Oruma

Re: Upcoming Models, Merch & Rumors VIII

Jak Crow wrote:Can we please get some of the 00 MSV stuff in at 1/100 for once? I would love the XN Raiser or 00 Seven Swords in something other than a RD toy or kitbash.
On the contrary, I'd much love to see Reborns Gundam or any non-Gundam 1/100 OO kit, such as a GN-X. The GN Archer or an Ahead would be cool too (the design had grown on me). But alas...
"So...what does the Uncertainty Principle really mean?"
"Sorry, I'm not sure."
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

FA Unicorn Gundam

Oh...my... :o

That's ALOT of guns!
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
quasadra

looks like PG 00 got a major disadvantage to the HG...

i can hear the RAGE already. :lol: why should i buy this again? you cant even do the flying pose... :roll:
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Sulendil Zeta

Geez, a PG that has a worse articulation than a HG? Adding with that it's-so-plain inner skeleton and that high price, I getting more and more disappointed by this PG 00 Raiser.

Oh well, at least I can look forward for MG Victory. That thing owns, unlike 00 Raiser.
SNT1

Maybe there's a simple mod to it that hasn't been solved yet? MG Unicorn had a very limited knee articulation but I've seen some modelers do simple mods for wider articulation.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Heecarl_Reez

Well,that thing is alredy heaaaaavvyy guys.I can't Imagine how to hold that thing in TRANS-AM raiser pose,if the rack doesn't break up first :(.BUT,considering the price,and the name of the grade itself,which is,Perfect.I do understand the dissapointment of many fans(Well,including me at some extent).But then again,PG is not for everyone I think...:P.Ah well,there's always MG to look for.(I'm Still curious about decals the PG have anyway.)

Oh,not to nitpick 'bout MG Victory,but,looking at the images,I'm getting worried about the legs articulation.I do Hope they proved me wrong..

@SNT1:I think the problem lies on the design of the rack.Which is limiting the rotation.Looking at glance,I think the problem can be solved by making the rack area larger/cutting some area.But then again I still don't know much about the frame in that area..Need the manual...
SNT1

I think the problem lies on the design of the rack.Which is limiting the rotation.Looking at glance,I think the problem can be solved by making the rack area larger/cutting some area.But then again I still don't know much about the frame in that area..Need the manual...
Yep. But call it curiosity on my part. Not really interested in getting this anyway since it's a PG, and it's an expensive PG.

But fear not, PG buyers! You still get a spinny-GN drive that HG sure doesn't have!
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Arsarcana

That is a kind of annoying limitation since the swept-forward look makes for a nice action pose. Still, it's hard to say whether or not it can be fixed during construction without knowing exactly how the parts connect. If the articulation can't be improved with tinkering I'll probably just wait for the inevitable MG.
reeoyuy

Complete transformation Valkyrie, with affordable price ! I don't really care if it'll need some minor part swapping, but I wonder if Super/Strike Valkyrie will follow in the future.
quasadra

i am not sure about these Valkyries. need more info. wouldnt want to repeated another VF100 case... but at nearly half the price, it cant go wrong, i guess.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Alastor

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2009/11/ ... -from.html

Batman...as a Revoltech? :shock: And the Dark Knight version to boot?! Do want!
"I am Justice."
Heecarl_Reez

That's cool,but Me want T-Rex/Leyton more than batman :D..GROOOWLL
reeoyuy

Can't really understand what it said, but amazon.co.jp already cut down 10000 yen from PG OO Raiser initial price (about 37% cut). Maybe because many people canceling their pre-order.
DeltasTaii

reeoyuy wrote:Complete transformation Valkyrie, with affordable price ! I don't really care if it'll need some minor part swapping, but I wonder if Super/Strike Valkyrie will follow in the future.
That's a pretty cool VF-2....wait a second! The fighter mode looks awful. The vents and the thighs are far too big, so they hang down too far, and the legs are placed further apart than normal for robot proportions or articulation or something, which makes the fighter mode fat. It's supposed to taper in from the torso/fuselage to the legs/engines being slightly narrower, on this thing they're wider.

I don't understand why they would go out of your way to make a transforming version and then use this kind of design.
Gone Astray

Good Lord. Compared to the original Mirage Frame, I don't know how to feel.
"For who would lose, though full of pain, this intellectual being--those thoughts that wander through eternity; to perish rather, swallowed up and lost in the wide womb of uncreated night, devoid of sense and motion?"

Gone Astray wrote:Good Lord. Compared to the original Mirage Frame, I don't know how to feel.

At least the robot mode is an improvement? Well, it'll look way cool if you do away with the ridiculous claws on his arms and feet..

The animal mode looks like a reject from Zoids.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Sulendil Zeta

Well, at least Vent Saviour's boxart and model look nice...
AceWhatever

I seem to recall barely seeing the box art behind the display model in some hobby show and it looked a bit different than this.
Dark Duel

Boxarts behind the models in all the hobby show photos of Van Saviour and Nebra Blitz I saw were actually Regen Duel's and Nix Providence's...but maybe you're right.

Okay, Van Saviour is now a definite DO WANT in my book. That boxart is AWESOME.
Plus I've always been a sucker for variable-types - just picked up my first 00 Gunpla this weekend and it's Arios GN/HW(GN Archer to follow. Both will be getting matching custom paintjobs).
Revoltech Batman is pretty sweet as well...might consider it.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."

G.F.F. Metal Composite Unicorn Gundam

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3498/407 ... db06c8.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2605/407 ... 7c2069.jpg

...For 18900 Yen. :?

What's with all the Unicorn Gundam stuff coming out lately?