Gundam Sound Effects

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
RX 93 ZZ

Gundam Sound Effects

I'm looking to make a flash animation....maybe in the near future and I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction to some sound effects....nothing special just like your typical beam rifle shot,beam saber clash,fin funnel lauch etc. ANY help is appreciated and I might as well give thanks in advance....so....thanks.
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
Neo-Era

The best site for this was Neo Zeon Network, but it's gone now. It was around for years and years though so I'd be surprised if someone somewhere didn't have a lot of them saved.

L's Factory mostly has voice clips but there's a few MS + weapons sounds (Gundam start-up, vulcans, mega particle cannon, beam rifle, bombs, Zaku monoeye, Zaku getting damaged). They request no direct links be made to their audio files so that's a top page link. Gundam files are in the last link on the page after that.

Also just found several different beam rifle sounds in cellphone audio formats (.mmf) at this page (3 here) and this page (2 here). Downloading PSM Player can play those for you as is and I'm sure there's some kind of software out there to convert them to a PC-friendlier format.

And then there's this page with a 2.82 MB zip for a fanmade game. Has .wav files for various weapons.
Gunota Headlines: Daily Gundam newsblog
The New Adventures Of Tomino-sama: Not-so daily Gundam parody webcomic