Buy final plus

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Thundermuffin

Dean_the_Young wrote:
Thundermuffin wrote: Well, the entire Meer plot thread is still there in more or less entirety...sooooo, I'd say they didn't cut enough from the series...
But, but, who can not love the character who could very conceivably give us

"Me am Lacus. Me am like Gilbert’s plan. It am good plan. Now me shake me cans to music."

?
:wink:

Yeah, I could make good funny off it...but that doesn't mean the actual thing didn't suck/wasn't a waste of valuable time.
Arbiter GUNDAM

careful dudes, we're not discussing the virtues of the actual series here, just whether Final Plus is worth the money (it isn't :lol: )
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Jak Crow

Thundermuffin wrote:
Jak Crow wrote:But they cut out swaths of plot and large chunks of various battles.
Less than you'd think, being four parts instead of Seed's three.

And all the important parts of battles are there. In relation to this thread, the entire battle from Final Plus is there.
Which is good cuz there are large chunks of it missing from the SE. :lol:
NastyNate

I just found the best deal of final plus yet. Go to animeballz.com. It is running at $19.98. I don't know how these sites are saying they have these dvds in stock though. Because I thought that final plus dosn't come out until April 14.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ