Seed Movie Still Coming

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Dark Duel

NastyNate wrote:The last thing we need is more shin. That kid was so anoying, let the movie be about kira and athrun, thats all I'm saying.
IMO, the last thing we need is more CE, PERIOD. Especially considering that as of Destiny, Kira has no personality to speak of, Cagalli's utterly spineless, Lacus's character is lost somewhere in between the "Aerith Gainsborough" Mary-Sue type and the manipulative polotical type with delusions of grandeur a la Treize Khushrenada, Athrun's the most easily-manipulated character in Gundam's history, and the only Gundam pilots the CE ever animated who was worth something as a character are in one case suffering from long-term injuries caused by severe oxygen deprivation, and in the other case has been completely sidelined.

Excuse me while I go vomit. I think i'll pass on this one.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Nightwing03

Chill, Chill, we don't need another SEED Flaming, fanboyism thread. I actually wouldnt mind seeing a SEED movie, as long as they make new MS designs. That would be totally rad.
♣♦♠♥
Phantomexe87

Nightwing03 wrote:Chill, Chill, we don't need another SEED Flaming, fanboyism thread. I actually wouldnt mind seeing a SEED movie, as long as they make new MS designs. That would be totally rad.
I imagine we'll see a DOGA myself. Not that I'd mind, I'd like to see the SEED take on the Geara Doga. I'd also like to see what kind of crazy acronym they can make from SAZABI.
ShadowCell

Uh, yeah, just for the record, everyone, can we keep the CE-bashing off the table, please? There's a big difference between talking about how this movie could make up for DESTINY's generally-agreed-upon failures and just rambling about how it wasn't the Romans who crucified Jesus, it was Fukuda and Morosawa.

Also, I don't understand how Athrun could pull a Char and decide to do something about that gravity that's holding down everyone's souls. Every time he's "seen the light," the light happened to be coming from the flashlight Lacus and Kira were holding. That would be a stretch even for him.