I've been meaning to ask this.

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Dave

I've been meaning to ask this.

A few months ago, I went to a used book/video store near where I live. I found two copies of MSG they were the "Icelenia's Love-Time Be Still" arc and the "Jaburo" Arc.

But the Jaburo Arc had the toonami intro, while the other one had the Burn Gundam theme.

Did I buy two different releases?
あなたの父親と母親elderberriesハムスターのにおいがした.
Skippy438

I've seen episodes part of that set with both, so I'm pretty sure they just switched halfway, don't know why though :cry:
mcred23

The original intro (The one you called the Burn Gundam theme, which I guess is it's name) was only included on the first three DVD's (Which covers up to either "Time, Be Still" or "Sayla's Agony", I forget which). After that, they switched to the Toonami intro for the rest of the series. They are part of the same release, but for whatever reason (I don't know it, nor am I sure if the exact reason was ever given) they switched them at that point.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
YazanGable

Honestly, while I wouldn't quote this as accurate, I always chalked it up to Bandai being worried that the older intro/outro would cost them more prospective young buyers compared to the Toonami intro.
Kishiria

Can't swear to it, but I think what you're calling "Burn Gundam" is actually called "Fly, Gundam".
Techno-Viking does not dance to the music; the music dances to Techno-Viking.