gundam timeline

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
infernoe99

gundam timeline

I have a guestion ok in america the shows started wing gundam the endlesswaltz qhich was movie and so on at what point did it go from war to them fighting in a tournament i dunno i was like 7 when i last whatched tje full seasons
Lans

I think we (at least I) want to help you, but we couldn't understand what you're trying to say.

Looking at your other post which is around the G Gundam and you stated before about "Tournament", "Gundam Wing - Endless Waltz", and "Timeline". I roughly assume you're trying to ask the timeline of both series. In this case, both series aren't connected to each other. G Gundam and Gundam Wing are different series with different world/ universe settings. In short, it's a different story all together.
infernoe99

thanks
J-Lead

There are a multitude of universes in Gundam that have zero relation to one another aside from the fact that they are all part of the same franchise. For example; Universal Century (MSG, Zeta Gundam, Char's Counterattack, and a lot of other stuff under the UC timeline) Future Century (G Gundam,) After Colony (Gundam Wing,) After War (Gundam X) Correct Century (Turn A, which is more or less an amalgram of all the universes,) Cosmic Era (Gundam SEED,) and Anno Domini (Gundam 00, also the only series to on our calendar.) All of these universes are separate fictional possible scenarios of mankind's future, and usually have no relation to one another.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Draco Starcloud

This is an anime question, so I'm moving it to the anime forum.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10