Eat Pokemon?

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
ORegan

How would you go about eating Cloyster?
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Ascension

ORegan wrote:How would you go about eating Cloyster?
With a jackhammer.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
teslashark

Ascension wrote:
With a jackhammer.
I'll roast it with napalm first befor craking it.
Junior mod at forum.spacebattles.com
RedBlitz

You eat it raw like an oyster.
"We will change in order to create the future!!" - Setsuna F Seiei
ORegan

yeah, but you still need to get through the bastard's shell...and that aurora beam.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Lans

How bout deep fried tentacool or something else, at least not a Cloyster... :shock:
Ascension

ORegan wrote:and that aurora beam.
Actually, I think this gets right to the real reason that most pokemon don't get eaten... Would you want to try to eat something that has the sort of firepower the average pokemon has? I mean, sure your level one through fives are no problem, maybe even up to six or seven, but after that they start getting vicious. Really it's a wonder that the more intelligent pokemon haven't taken over the world... we've seldom seen any sign of human weaponry in the pokeverse, after all... the only thing the pokemon would really have to worry about is human sympathizers like Ash's Pikachu.
CHASER

Too true, some Pokemon have more power than most things that are around in the real world (even a nuke would be useless if you put something like a Wobbaffet in front of it O.o). Though there is maybe one point where Pokemon actively did try to take over, if you've watched the second movie, though it was more of a case of territory.

Regardless of level though there are various things that would stop you from eating one, be it because it happens to have a shell made of steel or something. I guess it's more of a question of how you're going to manage to eat it rather than how edible it is...
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.
Haros_Pet_Kat

Too true, some Pokemon have more power than most things that are around in the real world (even a nuke would be useless if you put something like a Wobbaffet in front of it O.o). Though there is maybe one point where Pokemon actively did try to take over, if you've watched the second movie, though it was more of a case of territory.
And yet, a Pokeball will render a Pokemon to bid to its master. Look at Arceus, who can be caught despite being the Pokemon universe's god.

I think if there's something that keeps Pokemon in check and keeping them from overpowering everything, it's Pokemon trainers that level up by beating them up with their own level 75 Pokemon.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
Ascension

See, that's the thing, it inevitably turns into an arms race, with both sides competing to see who can obtain/train the most powerful pokemon. Luckily for the humans, even the most powerful legendaries are what... 50? 60? when they're in the wild.
Haros_Pet_Kat

See, that's the thing, it inevitably turns into an arms race, with both sides competing to see who can obtain/train the most powerful pokemon. Luckily for the humans, even the most powerful legendaries are what... 50? 60? when they're in the wild.
Can't argue with that..

Even then, people find ways to cheat and have Pokemon with max stats, all Legendaries/Ubers, and build perfect teams, or just play Shoddy Battle. The peak of the arms race when the equivalent of nuclear warfare happens, and it's a wonder the earth even exists.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
Lans

Oh come on, the whole idea of red, blue and yellow are to prevent Mew-Two a pokemon that's able to think and hate like human. Other than that, there isn't any pokemon with that kind/ level of intelligence. Only some god-like pokemon like Lugia and stuff, even Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno are just a bunch of brute elemental poke-monsters. They don't capable of thinking, just some standard animal instincts.

On the other hand with their people or trainer in command, they could turned out to be pretty good combatant. I mean, pokeball really save up the space, you could terrorize the whole governmental building with just several pokeballs loaded with koffing, lol. and you can always escape with Fly. of course if you intended to do that, you should aware of the SAS riding their own respective Pidgeotto. 8)