:Epyon: epyonempire.spruz.com

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.

what is your favorite soundtrack???

zeta
25%
wing
50%
x
No votes
seed
25%
seed destiny
No votes

Total votes: 4
goufx

:Epyon: epyonempire.spruz.com

hiya, i am the :Epyon: clan leader (either known as :EpyonL: goufx or :EpyonL: wing zero :evil: ) and devoted listener to Gundamn! the show, and i was just coming to tell you guys that my clan finally has a website. i know you have not heard of me before, but i was wondering if you guys can tell me what the Gundamn ip is on Skype or Teamspeak. i would appreciate it because i am a Gundam fanatic and have seen (i think) most of the series' including Destiny, Seed, Wing, X, G Fighter, Zeta, etc. thanks and keep up the good work. :D

p.s. thanks for finally having a Gundam podcast. i have been waiting for one for a long time. i was wondering if you could do it weekly though?

p.s.2 this is a gaming clan, but as you have read, i am a gundam fanatic.

keep up the good work. k sobero, neo, chris. :D
Wingnut

You already posted an almost identical thread in the gaming section. You don't need another one here. That is spam in its most basic form.
Second, any ads you want for your gaming clan go in the advertisements forum, and they stay there.
Third, your polls have nothing to do with the supposed topic at hand either. Do not make polls that have nothing to do with the topic of the actual thread.
When one introduces themselves, one usually does it in the thread set up for just that.
Anything Gundamn related should go in the forum for it and be sure to find the correct thread for whatever statement you want to make.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.