Top 25 Best Selling Anime

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Randall Miyashiro

Indeed since they used the theme song from the television series which was not used in the film. It is a minor goof that they used A New Translation for the screen capture.
Dragonstar09992

evangelion is too controversial for my tastes. Give me Gundam any day. also you might not be wanting to know, but I have heard a rumor going around that Weta Digital, the minds behind the CGI effects of "King Kong", and the "Lord of the Rings" Trilogy has signed on to help create a live-action Evangelion.
Kuro No Sakura

Dragonstar09992 wrote:evangelion is too controversial for my tastes. Give me Gundam any day. also you might not be wanting to know, but I have heard a rumor going around that Weta Digital, the minds behind the CGI effects of "King Kong", and the "Lord of the Rings" Trilogy has signed on to help create a live-action Evangelion.
It was couple of years news already
but does not have any new stuff these few years except those original art work posed when the news start to rumor

Maybe it's a copyright thing but I think it will never happen and I dont want it to happen

Look at the movie Stealth is a complete rid off of yukikaza and got really bad
Quiddity

Kuro No Sakura wrote:
Dragonstar09992 wrote:evangelion is too controversial for my tastes. Give me Gundam any day. also you might not be wanting to know, but I have heard a rumor going around that Weta Digital, the minds behind the CGI effects of "King Kong", and the "Lord of the Rings" Trilogy has signed on to help create a live-action Evangelion.
It was couple of years news already
but does not have any new stuff these few years except those original art work posed when the news start to rumor

Maybe it's a copyright thing but I think it will never happen and I dont want it to happen

Look at the movie Stealth is a complete rid off of yukikaza and got really bad
It was a ridiculous idea, I said back when it first came out that it was never gonna actually get finished, and I still have that opinion. Eva doesn't work live action, and it certainly doesn't work cut down to such a short length. At least that's my opinion.
MAHQ Staff - Dunbine, L-Gaim, Escaflowne, Ideon, Gasaraki, The Big O, Overman King Gainer, Zambot 3 and FLCL
In my search for justice, I created war. In my search for war, I created death. In my search for death... I have lost my soul.
Dynames

I didn't like that eva was #1. I never liked eva that much, the ending was so confusing. Glad Seed Destiny made #3 though, also i'm not surprised The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya made it the dance from that is a craze
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best