Teknoman, Ringo ?

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
abrahamsen0

Teknoman, Ringo ?

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... er1fd5.jpg This is from teknoman and I think it's the character named Ringo but is that a suit he wears or does he transform like Slade. Also what are his abillities and power. I've watched Teknoman when I was a kid but can't remmember much about it. Can anyone help me with info on him or stats on his suit (trans.)?
Hyakushiki

Yeah that's from Teknoman, or Tekkaman Blade it's a power armor suit that was built based on D-boy's armor to give the Space Knights a fighting chance, but doesn't really use any Tekkaman technology. It was worn like a standard power armor suit I remember it had a pretty powerful beam cannon that could handle Radam spidercrabs, but it was no where near as powerful as Blade or other Tekkamen.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
abrahamsen0

Hyakushiki wrote:Yeah that's from Teknoman, or Tekkaman Blade it's a power armor suit that was built based on D-boy's armor to give the Space Knights a fighting chance, but doesn't really use any Tekkaman technology. It was worn like a standard power armor suit I remember it had a pretty powerful beam cannon that could handle Radam spidercrabs, but it was no where near as powerful as Blade or other Tekkamen.
Thanks for the info :)
Dragonstar09992

You see that one in the Super Robot Wars games J, and W