End credits music to english dub of Gundam Wing

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Vendaval Este

End credits music to english dub of Gundam Wing

This is going to sound a little vague, but when I originally watched Gundam Wing, the end credits had a pretty awesome Power Metal track, or something similiar. It just sounded good. I have not been able to find it anywhere since and there are no re-runs in England, so can anyone provide any help for this? Namely, information on the music (if any exists) and anywhere I can hear it again.
Chris
Administrator

What Bandai used for the TV end credits in America (and presumably England) was just an instrumental version of the first Japanese opening song, "Just Communication" by Two-Mix. There are five soundtrack CDs for Gundam Wing, and the instrumental version is on the first CD. Those CDs were never released in America, but you might be able to find them on Amazon, eBay or CD Japan.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Vendaval Este

Thanks. When I heard "Just Communication" (or the other one), it sounded similar. I'll keep an eye out for them.
Strike Zero

This is the one you're talking about, right?

I have to admit, it is pretty good.

EDIT: Better version.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Zero Revenge

Strike Zero wrote:This is the one you're talking about, right?

I have to admit, it is pretty good.

EDIT: Better version.
Oh man, that takes me back! Back to before Y2K and before worries above bills, and Health Insurance.

Good times all around. Thank you Strike Zero.

Oh man, it even has the little bit at the end talking about Gundam Official! Oh man. Such good memories.
Vendaval Este

Yup, that's the one! Thanks!
Celestial Gundam

Yeah, it's just an instrument version of "Just Communications" but I just love the ending anyway. But man, Wing does bring me back to my younger days too, that's why I've been watching it again so I can get a better perspective of the series.
ZGMF-X291A Celestial Gundam