Turn A ending question.

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
GAT-333

Turn A ending question.

In the last episode of Turn A Gundam, when the Moonlight Butterfly captures Gym, what happens to him? All I saw was his sword and I heard gurgaling noises. Whaaa?

And does Loran commute back and forth to Earth and the Moon to see the ones he loves?
Antares: The rules of Colosseum fights allow for deceased pilots to try again.
Zerosystem

Re: Turn A ending question.

Spoilers ahead...
GAT-333 wrote:In the last episode of Turn A Gundam, when the Moonlight Butterfly captures Gym, what happens to him? All I saw was his sword and I heard gurgaling noises. Whaaa?
Well, he presumably gets caught in or inside of the Moonlight Butterfly nanomachines.
GAT-333 wrote:And does Loran commute back and forth to Earth and the Moon to see the ones he loves?
If you look through that ending sequence to just about when it starts, and Loran, Harry, Sochie, Dianna and Kihel are in the car, Dianna and Kihel mention something along the lines of "Only you and I will know about it..." so we can also assume that they switched places again.

After all, why would Loran stay with Kihel at that cottage?
gp=pc----c>--- %%
__|______|_____|_______
bazooka | shell | explosion
Mwulf

...which brings me to my only sore spot with Turn-A's ending.

Why wouldn't Loran live with Dianna in that cottage?

Personally, I'm hoping for an official DVD release to rectify what must have been shoddy subs. >_<
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Zerosystem

Mwulf wrote:...which brings me to my only sore spot with Turn-A's ending.

Why wouldn't Loran live with Dianna in that cottage?

Personally, I'm hoping for an official DVD release to rectify what must have been shoddy subs. >_<
I was under the impression that Loran was living with Dianna at that cottage. It is a place in the middle of nowhere, why go back and forth between Vicinity and there?

Bah, looking at my copy now... (another spoiler)

When Dianna goes to sleep, Loran definitely calls her Dianna, but he says that he'll see her tomorrow. What he actually says in Japanese sounds like a short phrase, but I'll also just chalk it up to the subbing.
gp=pc----c>--- %%
__|______|_____|_______
bazooka | shell | explosion
Aegis

I simply look at the tan of her skin and the eyes and tell you that it's definitely Diana. That, plus the fact that there's no good reason for Kihel to be staying with Loran.

Now, some of us could make a case for why Loran and Sochie should be living together instead.